Really!? Buying off cartel market and selling on gtn

MBSWTORSITHLORD

I am kinda new. Never bought off cartel market and sold on to the gtn. I bought a eradicator mask I actually already bought it once but bought again to sell on gtn. I was literally at the gtn when I bought it soon as I got it claimed I dragged to sell said was bound. Not known it had a unbound timer I deleted it. Like a dummy I opened a ticket and idk of they even read my message but I never asked to get it unbound. It would have been in 2 days I'm told. I never seen the timer on it. Now hopefully the next agents will understand my situation. I feel like I was completely disregarded as a paying player.

Am i wrong ? I'm not asking for anything to be specially given to me just wanted my mask I deleted like a dummy not Knowing in 2 days I ca actually sell it....what can I do? I replied to the ticket but she closed it without any other information or if I need to ask anything else .. blizzard has way better customer service...sorry love this game but she didn't even really read my ticket it seemed. Any help!? Any agents roam these threads or?

I am kinda new. Never bought off cartel market and sold on to the gtn. I bought a eradicator mask I actually already bought it once but bought again to sell on gtn. I was literally at the gtn when I bought it soon as I got it claimed I dragged to sell said was bound. Not known it had a unbound timer I deleted it. Like a dummy I opened a ticket and idk of they even read my message but I never asked to get it unbound. It would have been in 2 days I'm told. I never seen the timer on it. Now hopefully the next agents will understand my situation. I feel like I was completely disregarded as a paying player.

Am i wrong ? I'm not asking for anything to be specially given to me just wanted my mask I deleted like a dummy not Knowing in 2 days I ca actually sell it....what can I do? I replied to the ticket but she closed it without any other information or if I need to ask anything else .. blizzard has way better customer service...sorry love this game but she didn't even really read my ticket it seemed. Any help!? Any agents roam these threads or?

Did you file the ticket as an accidental deletion of an item?

Open a ticket for an accidental deletion of an item.

Since you didn't use it it probably won't be in your collections, but you can press ctrl c and give it a shot to see if it might be in there?

He said he bought it before and bought it again to sell on GTN. So presumably the first one he used, and he has the item in collections. But that's actually not relevant.

He bought the second one to sell on the GTN. Items retrieved from Collections are bound to your character when you retrieve them, and cannot be sold on the GTN.