Heroic Space Missions in 2.0

I don't run them for the credits but that is a bummer.

Anyone else NOT get Operation: Cha Rabba Assault today? I only got Operation: Foe Smasher today. Usually I get both on Sunday.

Yes same here...

Could be that we now get this one tomorrow cause there wasnt any mission on monday, if it doesnt then i take it something is wrong.

Yes same here...

Could be that we now get this one tomorrow cause there wasnt any mission on monday, if it doesnt then i take it something is wrong.

This is indeed the case, so you can just pick up the mission on Sunday, not do it, and make it a Double Monday. Thinking of that fact now makes me think I should make it Triple Monday by not doing the other mission for foe smasher on its day.

The credits are seriously borked now. There is a post in PTS about it too, but essentially they remove all of the credit bonuses from the bonus missions as well as the completion mission, and barely raised the credits for the Daily/Weekly mission.

Not quite seeing the 'significant increase'. More like a serious nerf. That, and hopefully they do add Grade 10 crafting mats to the vendor otherwise the Heroic missions will be, shockingly enough, run a lot less than they already are.

A couple of things to this, for the credit things first of all you don't take any damage to your equipment in space so no repair bills to worry about :p.

secondly they know you're selling your mole stabs for indecent amounts of money in game anyway so why bother giving anymore as a quest reward?

it maybe that they don't release all the other stuff until 2.0 with makeb actually go live

This is indeed the case, so you can just pick up the mission on Sunday, not do it, and make it a Double Monday. Thinking of that fact now makes me think I should make it Triple Monday by not doing the other mission for foe smasher on its day.

Yes just found out myself :p

I personally allready kept the Duma strike mission at bay (wich i believe you get on friday) untill the weekly on sunday, now however its best to also keep the weekly at bay for one day till you get the Cha raaba mission at the monday reset so you can do it all in one go instead of doing the 2 for the weekly twice.

Agreed. Just means Monday is Foe Smasher day instead of Sunday. Or really you can do it Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday if you want :) Just make sure to pick up your missions every day and don't wait till Friday or you'll miss your chance to pick up Duma again.

Wow I really need to get outside more :)

Edited by Fubarq