Update on Ability Delay from Georg

AllisonBerryman

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank God. I'm gonna hold you to this BW. :mad:

I also hope this addresses the ability stuttering issue where, for example, Master Strike casts, and then either casts again and is uninterruptible (precious seconds!!!!), or the animation plays but the damage/GCD is not registered.

Edited by Matteis

Nice update.

Any chance about also dealing with animations and abilities playing after a casting time is up. For example the healing spells for the sage I believe casts after the channel instead of the heal taking affect exactly when the channel ends.

Also differences between abilities affects between mirrored class, will that be addressed soon?

If this actually fixes the plethora of maddening problems I've had I'll keep my subscription well into the year (even after D3!). The blog post sounds promising, but honestly the discontinuity between patch notes and gameplay reality leaves me feeling skeptical.

my subscription ends tomorrow. you just earned my and many more's money with this.

thank you.

now open servers in the middle of europe so we get even smoother gameplay. i played wow with 40 ms(frankfurt servers) but swtor is always 90-150. annoying for competitive pvpers.

ps. i live in eastern europe.

Edited by Lmaonade

Oh no! First custom UI news, then this? If it actually gets fixed, what will people complain about then? AA! Oh wait, they fixed that too....gosh darn!!

Shadows and textures are next on the list dont worry theres more after that too.

Back on topic.

Great to hear the changes coming! Think everyone is very excited :)

Edited by Barracudastr