Augment Schematics

Ikod

So the Best augment schematic I have found for armormech on the GTN is advanced absob 22. I have REd' it to its purple version and have been selling them for a decent profit. My question is should I be looking for a different schem on the GTN? If so which one?

Skill augment has the highest potential RoI, Reflex isn't that far away. Absorb and Shield are quite a bit behind, since shield bonus are omnipresent, absorb hits the diminishing return law too fast and neither of them has an end bonus.

As a tank, you'll probably prefer to have mixed defensive and primary stat or Fortitude augments.

To the best of my knowledge (and I could be wrong), armormechs can only make 4 augments (not counting their improved versions): reflex, skill, shield and absorb. I'd imagine any of those would net you a tidy profit for their purple versions.

This is what I am looking for. I may need to be more clear in my question. I am knod of bored with my merc so Im just crafting for money. My Armormech is capped out. What is the best augment schematic I can buy on the GTN in order to RE and sell the purple version. It sounds like perhaps a Reflex Augment would be the best what is the highest level augment that I would be able to find on the GTN? For example is level 27 sold on the GTN or is 25 the highest level I might find?

The highest augment available right now is 22.

1. Go to the GTN. Change the category to Crafting Schematics and subcategory to Armormech. You can either search for "augment" or for a specific one. As someone above already said, Armormech crafts reflex, absorb, skill, and shield augments so you could just search "skill 22" and it will show you the skill 22 augment schematics, etc etc. You can probably get all 4 for less than 5k total.

2. Change the category to Item Modification, subcategory to Augment, and Rarity to Artifact. Search for skill 22, reflex 22, absorb 22, and shield 22 one by one. Take note of the lowest prices for each. Maybe do this for a couple of days and see what kind of fluctuations occur.

3. Craft whatever augments you feel you will make the most profit on. Make sure you look at all the materials that go into the augment and try to gauge a production cost so you aren't selling the augments for less than what it costs you to make them.

4. Send me all your profits for teaching you the ways of working the GTN.

Skill augment has the highest potential RoI, Reflex isn't that far away. Absorb and Shield are quite a bit behind, since shield bonus are omnipresent, absorb hits the diminishing return law too fast and neither of them has an end bonus.

As a tank, you'll probably prefer to have mixed defensive and primary stat or Fortitude augments.

In my experience there is an ebb and flow with all the augments. I tend to make the prototype (blue) quality for sale because I have so many of the sliced tech parts (I save the ANAs for myself). I have both armormech and synthweaving and all the level 49 augments I can create do sell, but the pricing fluctutates wildly at times - one day the absorb augments are valued on the GTN as high as 15000, the next day they are down to 6000. In that same time frame the reflex augments started at 6000 but 24 hours later are valued at 10000.

Like in every other game I have played you sometimes have to be patient when selling crafted goods; you sometimes have to sit on items that are not highly valued at the moment.