Ultimate Concealment Video

Vodox

How is this masterpiece on the second page?

Doing my best impression of George Lucas, I thought I could make it a little better. Here is the

Edited by Vodox

I kept waiting for it to get exciting. I take it this was a video editing assignment or something? Playing with new software? Hope it didn't take too long to throw together.

You clearly missed the point and joke contained in this video.

I want an extra hand so I can triple face palm your response.

Doing my best impression of George Lucas, I thought I could make it a little better. Here is the

What the hell is this ****?

How dare you change the classic video for this 'remastered' waste of time. It completely lacks the soul and beauty of the original, all to add a few new special effects.

It's like coming home Christmas Day to find your family has been replaced by robotic replicas.

Thankfully, I will always have a copy of the original Ultimate Concealment Operative video.

Edited by MCaliban

You clearly missed the point and joke contained in this video.

I want an extra hand so I can triple face palm your response.

Thanks to your enlightened response I now find the video hilarious and well worth the time to watch. All praises due are yours.

Thanks to your enlightened response I now find the video hilarious and well worth the time to watch. All praises due are yours.

Don't blame him if you fail to notice a parody like this video clearly was.

This video may be joking around but come on, Concealment is borderline OP right now.

In my last warzone I got 150k damage and only died 11 times. Show me another class that rivals those numbers.

And in arena... most of the time half my team leaves when they see me because they KNOW I give them an unfair advantage.

I don't know about you guys, but while I'm farming level 25 republic players on Tatooine, I can't find any competition. Concealment is great.

First video was fantastic and should be staple viewing for all neophyte op/scrappers.

The special edition was a disappointment though. Sure, only a few small things were changed, but those minor modifications dramatically changed the entire perspective of the AC.

Video was funny, but i made a thread myself some days ago asking for help because i love to play concealment but its definitely broken. and i still keep playing it, thats the worst...

i like it and wanna play it, but i usually cant reach more than 250k damage, and that is if i really fight non-stop and dont care for anything else. its sad, really...

Edited by DeVanagloris

Video was funny, but i made a thread myself some days ago asking for help because i love to play concealment but its definitely broken. and i still keep playing it, thats the worst...

i like it and wanna play it, but i usually cant reach more than 250k damage, and that is if i really fight non-stop and dont care for anything else. its sad, really...

If you can only get 250k fight non stop as concealment then the problem is you. Breaking 1 million in a full duration game should not be a rarity.

If you can only get 250k fight non stop as concealment then the problem is you. Breaking 1 million in a full duration game should not be a rarity.

A mill in a full legnth game is something that doesnt happen reguarly, and Its usually because I behaved very un scoundrel like and was just going ******* without fear of anything. Mill matches usually means my opponents were dumb as bricks, who had healers to slow their death long enough for me to get about 60k worth of damage into them before the went to the box.

To The OP: 250k is really low. However, its hard to soar with the eagles when surrounded by turkeys, and if your on one of those servers where your faction is borderline brain dead, then the issue might not just be you. If your topping the damage charts for your side, as a scoundrel, and your still only doing 250k, then you might want to try and find some better players to group with.

Edited by Haystak

If you are fighting non-stop as a conc you should be doing way more damage than that. Aren't they parsing at like 4k?

Well i need only 2 pieces more to be full obroan, then i will augment all set and min/max it. I usually win on 1vs1 encounters or duels, but however i can never reach the damage levels an assassin for example does. in the last wz's i have been reaching around 320k damage, but when i reach that i see snipers, assassins or juggs reach 500k-800k.

The problem may be me of course, im no exceptional player, but however when i play my sniper i can perfectly reach around 700k if im not very inspired. If i play my sin i can reach around 500k without problem, unless i stay node-guarding. But with both of them i do objectives and play, while with my operative, if i focus on objectives, i can reach usually mediocre numbers. Anyway ill keep watching videos and trying to improve, and ofc any advice will be appreciated :)

Edited by DeVanagloris