Voidstar tie

Marcuspasnicus

It does seem a bit random when you get to the same point. I think if a door is opened it goes off the time that the door was open, so if one team opens faster, etc. Not sure what it does otherwise, but it isn't a huge game breaker compared to some other needed fixes (just my opinion).

Definitely something for the list of to dos though.

Edited by finetop

Void Star is all about activity.

For example, say you stop the team from getting through the first door, but they managed to place a bomb once and it was disarmed.

Then you come up to attack and also do not get past first door and do not place at least one bomb, then the other team wins.

if you both managed to place at least one bomb, then the team that placed first would win.

While it is possible to have a complete tie, it is statistically a very very very very very long shot.

If none got passed first door and none placed a bomb, then likely has to do with kills, damage, etc.

Void Star is all about activity.

For example, say you stop the team from getting through the first door, but they managed to place a bomb once and it was disarmed.

Then you come up to attack and also do not get past first door and do not place at least one bomb, then the other team wins.

if you both managed to place at least one bomb, then the team that placed first would win.

While it is possible to have a complete tie, it is statistically a very very very very very long shot.

If none got passed first door and none placed a bomb, then likely has to do with kills, damage, etc.

Well, everytime its happened to me, the 1st attacker always wins, them or us.

Edited by KeltikTwo

Do you know how once upon a time in this thing called the real world, you flipped a coin to see who won. There was no tie option, either you won or you lost.

WZ don't have a "tied" game option, so one side always looses and the other always wins, most likely based on who got to play attacker first.