Update on Ranked Warzones in Game Update 1.2

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While this comes as a huge disappointment I am not going to ragequit because of it. I can however understand Bioware to a certain degree, cause I don't think they want ranked warzones to be half finished with lots and lots of bugs. To me this shows that they DO care about us.

I will not unsubscribe for this matter.

Wow, Bioware. Epic failure on your part. Unbelievable.

I'm sure BW have a perfectly good reason for delaying ranked WZ's. Do you want a crap ranked wz system? or one that might have added a game breaking bug? I love your rage logic.

Edited by Meluna
rude

I'm glad it's getting more time. As it was it didn't really encourage group play. Was just a second way to Q which was breaking up the pvp population.

That's about how I understood it to work. It also seemed like the matchmaking with groups of 5+ players may have resulted in a lot of games with badly mismatched team sizes.

wow. not even sure what to say

bioware, you better hire some new people who have actually played MMOs before and have at least a limited knowledge of how to run one.

i need a job, about to graduate from college. id be more than willing to let you guys know how to not make so many mistakes

I was never a fan of ranked warzones or gear with rating requirements, but I imagine this is (and has already, it appears) going to cause an uproar.. more so because it is a day before the patch.

Kind of ironic seeing as they made a big deal about giving us enough notice of 1.2's arrival date. :D

Edited by Gaff

Gonna be upsetting to many. Its really to bad, only real thing i was looking forward to was some competitive ways to enjoy and track PvP.

This may not seem like it yet, but this will be a massive blow to the subscription base especially with two other big competitors set to begin beta testing and retail releases just around the corner.

Obviously nobody wants to play a broken ranking system but letting everyone believe they were going to get a working system addition right up until hours before it was supposed to be delivered is bad business and goes against what was promised at Pax this year with regards to them not promising things they cannot deliver.

Not yet ready to quit, but definately not a happy customer after hearing this latest let down.

Thank god. This was a good call. Speaking from someone who did actually test the rated WZ's, you would have had a lot more outrage from PvPers had it actually gone through. I applaude the fact that you decided to not put it in in the current state. It means that you have actually been listening to some of us.

I'm hoping that the next decision will include a better test of the system by pvpers. We are really looking forward to ranked PvP, we are only so vocal because we want the playing field to be fair and properly worked over so the season is decided by skill and not randomness and exploiting.

Wow. Really? You are unsubbing because the devs took a long hard look at the feature, a feature they obviously REALLY wanted to get in and they make the hard but mature decision to hold it back so they can perfect it?

Would you have been happier if they had pushed the broken system with tomorrow's patch instead?

Or would you have preferred 1.2 to have been delayed completely for this feature? Because those were the only two solutions to this.