Real Life Picture Thread!

BelialSempai

Link to a picture of yourself in real life!

Just as the title says, this is a place for you to show off who you are in the real world. It's a great way to get to know each other; it can even be really surprising what people actually look like! So, go ahead and let the community know who you are and have fun learning about everyone else.

Rules!

1. Must be a picture of YOU. Not a character from some show you wish you were or something.

2. Keep it clean. This is a teen rated game, but let's keep the pictures E rated. You never know who will see it; if you would have to ask, don't post it.

3. Make the link directly to a picture. Don't just say "Oh! If you check out my FaceBook and friend me you can see my pictures!" Lets keep it if someone clicks the link, they see a picture.

4. If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. If you wouldn't want it said to you, don't say it.

5. Have fun and make some friends!

If you do NOT feel like posting a picture that's fine, but to keep the topic rolling, describe yourself, but again lets keep this YOU, not who you wish you were. (Not that we can tell the difference).

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic