Funny guild and character names!

DarthShredKing

I created a female Sith Mara for my 7yr old son and 11 yr old step-daughter. Named her DoraDaDestroyer on the Jedi Covenant Server. I love doing pvp with her lol.

Careful don't mention that in game or some player will report them and get them banned for being underage ....

Edited by TalonSaber

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Careful don't mention that in game or some player will report them and get them banned for being underage ....

Ah yes but notice I said "I" love doing PVP with her lol. I created the character because that's who they wanted me to create but I play her for my own enjoyment. They have gotten to play as her but only with me there.

I saw Chuck Norris in a wz. I froze for a moment, he beat me. But , then I killed him and deduced he couldn't be the real Chuck Norris and surmised he may get a roundhouse to the back of the head because only Chuck Norris can be Chuck Norris. True story.

Well, as of characters I saw a smuggler named Obvious and got the captain title. As of guilds, I havent seen any funny guild names but I've been thinking of one for a long time. "Kool Kids Klub" (if ya know what I mean)

That's racist :/

on canderous ordo i have 4 chars

HedonismBot

KwanzaaBot

LtKiffKroker

LaBarbara

My legacy name displays as follows......

<The Futurama Legacy>

and i was fortunate enough to find enough people to help me start Doop (Democratic Order Of Planets)

as a guild....

dare i say the ultimate Futurama Themed Legacy??

Below are some character names I've seen in the last few days in PVP that made me laugh. I imagine that at least one of these will have to be changed very quickly. Most of these are celebrity names but they made me laugh nevertheless.

Stopsayinglol Aftereverysntce

OBG-YN (probably changed already)

LOLJesusDied (also probably changed already)

Delta Burke (Type 4 male Sith Marauder)

Rosie O'Donnell (Type 4 male Sith Marauder)

Ethel Merman (Type 4 male Sith Marauder)

Gilda Radner

• 4 months later...
Oh god, if they ever make Trandoshans a playable race...

As for names, I have an Agent Stirlitz. Any Russians in here? :)

- I've not thought of that. - Stirlitz thought. :D (Not Russian thou but Pole still we have seen the same series, movies etc.)

My Comando name: Choppa, usually with titles Flyboy Choppa, Party Time Choppa or Major Choppa only because BW still did not gave me the title Get to da Choppa :D

B.R.

Leigabar