Bioware, this is bad - read capitals

Thuperdan

Bioware - you must not see any of these threads so i'm going to talk loud for you. Try to see this please! Your player base is upset at the action you're taking with the waves. This typically means to stop doing what you're doing and reflect.

You are currently biting the hand that is feeding you as the player base is the same people that will provide you with an income and from the forums that i'm reading (and you're apparently neglecting) you are not giving a good reason to pay.

I of course plan to pay regardless, i simply will not invest in any other games you release, and i will be sure to advise against purchases from your company as you are clearly too simple minded to simply read your own forums.

The waves are a bad idea - they are causing players to have extra time that others do not, splitting guilds up and are limiting the patience of your player base which has (again, according to your own forums) drastically begin to shatter. I can only imagine the chaos that will ensue when you stop sending waves today.

If you want to be the intelligent company that alot of people think you are - this last wave should very well include the remaining pre-orders.

Edited by Thuperdan

Can people please stop it with the QQ posts

They Staggered the launch for stability and so starting zones don't get overloaded.

They cant tell us days in advance what specific launch time we will get because they don't know when they will be able to add servers and when people will get out of the starting zones until it happens.

Everyone is not complaining about the game there are dramatic people starting flame posts but most of the replies if you actually read them are reasonable people telling them to relax.

Totally agree with OP. Will be nice to log on a PvP server, where lots of palyers have been given a HUGE advantage. 1 day with undisrupted lvl'ing, now they are ready to gank the new arrivals. **** you BW for this fail aproach. What a epic fail....

First off Bioware isn't the one doing this... They are the developers not the publisher, EA is the one that is actually publishing the game so if you want to be upset with anyone it should be them. Second they probably realised that the waves where going to take a little longer and that is why they probably moved up early access by 2 days. I personally would rather they go in waves than have a flood that crashes the server and have it down for a whole day.

Original early access wasn't supposed to be until the 15th so relax and consider yourself lucky if you do get to play before that.

Totally agree with OP. Will be nice to log on a PvP server, where lots of palyers have been given a HUGE advantage. 1 day with undisrupted lvl'ing, now they are ready to gank the new arrivals. **** you BW for this fail aproach. What a epic fail....

Agreed, and since I plan to play on a PvP server - Dumb Bioware is Dumb?

this approach has some downsides, true, but it is much better than the rediculous simultanious launches that I have personally experienced. I'm willing to have some people be a few levels higher in exchange for a good game experience. if you aren't... there's alsways WOW.

lol

Wow's calling my friend....go back into the light...*********** baby

Most of all who are complaining are from one group.

They waited too long to preorder even though they knew they would be getting early access late.

Personally I wish Bioware would determine by complaining whether a poster gets early access or not. If you start a QQing thread, you get Early Access on the 19th.

So, if being scared on a pvp server is your problem, find a guild as soon as possible? You won't be getting ganked until the third planet anyways, and even so the level difference doesn't give you as much of an advantage as it does in other games.

Travel with a friend or two, be on your guard, you know, the usual stuff that a smart player does on a pvp server.

Or is the real problem the fact that you won't be the ganker of lowbies...?

Exactly why I rolled on my first ever PvE server in all the mmo's I have played. I knew this would be a issue that I wasn't going to deal with.

Good luck to all those people who get in on the last 1 or 2 days. I can imagine how much your going to hate this game off the start.

Which part of "you MAY get to play UP TO 5 days" didn't you understand? We are still on day 7 even!

Well the original date for early access was dec 15 I believe. Also what's the point of these waves? I know server stability etc, but if the servers are not ready for millions of players, what's the point. I thought the last beta tests were " stress tests ". Apparently early access is also a stress test.

Edited by MaskedPlatypus

Bioware - you must not see any of these threads so i'm going to talk loud for you. Try to see this please! Your player base is upset at the action you're taking with the waves. This typically means to stop doing what you're doing and reflect.

You are currently biting the hand that is feeding you as the player base is the same people that will provide you with an income and from the forums that i'm reading (and you're apparently neglecting) you are not giving a good reason to pay.

I of course plan to pay regardless, i simply will not invest in any other games you release, and i will be sure to advise against purchases from your company as you are clearly too simple minded to simply read your own forums.

The waves are a bad idea - they are causing players to have extra time that others do not, splitting guilds up and are limiting the patience of your player base which has (again, according to your own forums) drastically begin to shatter. I can only imagine the chaos that will ensue when you stop sending waves today.

If you want to be the intelligent company that alot of people think you are - this last wave should very well include the remaining pre-orders.

WAAHHHHHHH! (pat. pend. 2011)