Beastman Unleashed - Vanguard PvP Highlight Video

BigCheeseX

Hey folks, I am trying to figure out which song is causing it to be blocked...experimenting now....more to follow.

Once I figure it out I will have to re-edit, which is a pain in the rear as the scenes are set to the music.....all good, I will get it up and view-able.

Thanks for being patient.

Blocked in the US.

For future movies, test your music first by just rendering the songs along with a black screen. It will upload very quickly and you can see if Youtube accepts it before investing a bunch of time syncing up your footage to the songs you want to use.

Edited by Raggok

Good vid, much better on mute. ;)

Kid Rock makes me want to vomit. Bad lyrics + borrowed music = no talent.

Love IF spec, it rocks. Tried full assault and CP, but I was horrible because I wasn't familiar with the shot rotation. I actually get higher numbers in WZs with IF because it's already committed to memory, not to mention less squishy.

Thanks for the positive feedback, glad you guys liked the video.

Sorry if the music selection was not to everyone's taste; if you are able to view the "Blocked" in the US version the music is slightly different.

Sorry but not sure how to make a video available on mobile devices. Just getting into making videos and am not there yet.

Have a great day.

Thanks for the positive feedback, glad you guys liked the video.

Sorry if the music selection was not to everyone's taste; if you are able to view the "Blocked" in the US version the music is slightly different.

Sorry but not sure how to make a video available on mobile devices. Just getting into making videos and am not there yet.

Have a great day.

When you edit a video for instance, go to Info and Settings. Under Syndication see if "Yes, make this video blah blah mobile devices" is available.

What equip are using? Because atm I have a lot of centurion/champion commendations due to the fact that I can t decide between super commando or combat tech gear. ( I am using the iron fist spec).

I run IF spec too, and I use the Combat Tech gear instead of Supercommando. -1.5s off of storm's CD and 5% more damage while guarding (which should be always) is nice, but I love the utility of a slightly longer stun on Neural Surge, and -15 secs off of Tenacity.

Not sure how big the difference is between 15% crit on stockstrike vs. 5% damage bonus all the time is, but I enjoy the high crit chance because I stack a lot of Surge (74.00% crit bonus currently).

I plan on getting the Supercommando set for PvE tanking until I get Columi/Rakata gear, replacing the enhancement mods with Shield/Absorb enhancements from the Ilum Heroic daily "Darkness on Ilum".

Exphryl - thanks I will look for that next time I complete a video.

I run with the supercommando armor as I started out full shield spec soon after I hit lv50. I find the 5% extra damage nice.

I have acquired enough battlemaster commendations to freely replace mods as I see fit. I have reduced the defense and absorb mods with +crit and +power. After mixing and matching I have a nice balance that is still durable and puts out nice damage.

Sorry for the camera shaking, I use a naga mouse and use all 12 buttons with several abilities programmed with +shift so as I move around my thumb is constantly pressing the side of the mouse.

Thanks for the feedback.