If you could swap out one companion for any other , who would it be?

DarthRamette

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skadge for really anyone else - Bowdaar, Corso, T7, Quinn....Heck, even another ship robot would be preferable. I really hate Skadge.

This, totally. Skadge is such a complete waste of space on my ship. I wish I could stuff him out an airlock. Or, better yet, not even watch him climb aboard my ship in the first place! He contributes absolutely nothing to my crew. Can not stand him!

I hear loads of complaints about the Q's -- aka Quinn and Qyzen. Make a deal with those players looking to get rid of one of their Q's. I'll give ya a Skadge if you give me a Quinn or Qyzen. Anyone?

FOr my marauder, pierce is the dog of the group. i guess we all need a "better than the robot" for crafting though. Hes not obnoxious either when i do pull him out.

I loved broonmark since i was rage aoe untill endgame. he has bonuses to bio skills which i use as well.. also like his personality since he gained affection fast, as did everyone i used on my marauder.

For Inqu...HATE ashara....want to use the marauder but i waste affection every converation i have since she never gains any. Has a terrible personality for darkside. Has a terible storyline....still cant figure out why she is with me and also a jedi...and he clown like apperance and head tails aggrivate me. Helmets cant hide it either.

I would trade ashara for another ship robot, at least i get why hes with me.

I hear loads of complaints about the Q's -- aka Quinn and Qyzen.

People don't like those two? Qyzen was the only thing I liked out of leveling a Jedi Consular for 15 levels. Well, apart from throwing rocks. I don't even have Skadge yet and I would already be willing to trade him for either one of the two you mentioned. Heck, I'd even throw in my ship droid. I'll just have to get my hot meals and foot massages elsewhere...

I would love to get rid of Broonmark aka white teddy bear of death for Blizz. I mean a Jawa with a rocket launcher...need I say more...no I don't.

Who would you swap out if you could from any of the companions?

I'll trade Tharan Cedrax for Blizz. Might throw in Qyzen to sweeten the deal.

As a Knight, I'd like to swap Rusk for someone with a somewhat more-engaging personality. Blizz, maybe, especially if translated Jawaese is as funny in SWtOR as it was in KotOR.

As an Inquisitor, I'll trade Khem Val for any melee tank who doesn't get cry in his cryhole every time my HealSorc makes a conversation choice with an ounce of pragmatism or subtlety. I thought Carth saying that I reminded him of his dead wife was bad, but the constant comparisons to Khem's long-dead former master are even better at bringing the whole room down. :/

Chalk up another "anyone but Skadge" vote. I freaking HATE that lardball. The fact that Bioware forced him into my group annoys the hell out of me. I'm grumpy every time I see him lurking around on my ship, and even moreso when he shows up in cutscenes with the full crew. Even if he doesn't speak, it's the sheer fact that that festering pile of pigcrap is standing there, stinking up my ship... grr.

So yeah, I'll trade him for anyone.

For my other characters, I'd happily trade my sorceress's Khem for, say, Kaliyo. Or Corso. Hm. Corso and Andronikos on the same ship... that would be a lot of fun.

For my agent, I'd swap out Vector for Kira. She'd be fun to hang around with, even if she IS a goody-goody jedi. Or maybe Vette. Yeah, Vette instead. She and my agent would get along, I think.

Of course, if I could have Blizz I'd pick him first. Have two Blizzes instead of Skadge.

Hey, how would that be for a companion. Two jawa. Blizz and a little friend. They'd both run along with you, jabbering away in jawa, like little puppies. That would be so cute. :jawa_smile:

My Sorcerer will swap Andronikus Revel, Talos Drellik, Xalek and the ship droid for Kira, Jaesa, Vette and Mako, plus if some co-operative Jedi would be willing to Force Persuade them and Ashara to live as my harem, I will use my influence as a member of the Dark Council to bring an end to the War... just as soon as I get out of bed.