Consolidated server event: 2013

Scorpiooooo

Dear APAC Community,

This is Scorpio,

For those of you who don’t know me I’m a Master Dar’Nala gamer. I also happen to host, commentate and stream SWTOR first and (currently) only eSport tournament – The R.A.W (Ranked APAC Warzone) Championships. This tournament has brought out the absolute best in the Master Dar’Nala community and so myself and my co-host EsKy (Resk/Fresk/Gresk/Dresk/Zersk/Sandee…seriously *** man) were DEVESTATED when we heard what was happening to our beloved servers.

We have spent the last few days talking about it and our disgust for what Bioware are doing to us has only grown stronger.

Eric Musco says a Unified APAC Server isn’t viable. That the numbers don’t add up. I’ve told him this is a lie and he is yet to come back and say otherwise. So we would like to prove it.

This isn’t going to be easy and it is going to rely on as many people as possible: from Gav Daragon, Dalborra and Master Dar’nala combined. But the one thing I’ve learnt from R.A.W is that the APAC Community are passionate, loyal and dedicated gamers.

Simply put, on Sunday 7th April 2013 (weekend after Easter) we are going to be streaming, all day, from DALBORRA.

This is an open invitation to EVERY PLAYER WHO WANTS A CONSOLIDATED APAC SERVER.

Before Sunday 7th, create a character on DALBORRA and level it to level 10. With double xp weekend this weekend PLUS double xp on the following Saturday, you can do it in absolutely no time at all. Republic or Imperial or both – it’s up to you.

From 5:00pm – 9:00pm AEST, the UNIFIED APAC COMMUNITY will be streamed LIVE from Dalborra.

This is your – our – opportunity to prove that we have the numbers to hold a population on a single server: but it will only work if everyone can come together on this.

I am going to put together a streaming itinerary – a list of activities, destinations, faction swaps and communications – for the four hour stint. This will include:

- Interviews with Guilds/Guildmasters from ALL Apac Servers

- PvP Tournaments on Outlaws Den

- Warzones with players from different servers

- Flashpoints with players from different servers

- Fleet Parties

- Faction:Wide Planet Treasure Hunts

- Cantina Crawls (it's exactly what you think it is)

I want to work with players/guilds from ALL Apac Servers to create this event and that is why I have created a singular thread on each of the server forums for this. I would like anyone and everyone to add their suggestions, contacts, guild names, player names etc. to these individual threads. I am going to do my best to pull everything together and put together the biggest event these servers have ever seen.

The purpose of this event is to change the current fate of our servers - HOWEVER - it is also an opportunity to enjoy this game as a single community, something almost all of us wanted and have been asking for, for so long.

I would ask everyone who is going to participate in this event to use this signature.

APAC CONSOLIDATED SERVER EVENT

7th April 2013, 5PM AEST Dalborra - www.zer0ping.com

Typeface Info: White (Bold for first line), link to http://www.zer0ping.com at end. Centered.

Get the word out to everyone on your server and get involved.

zer0ping is the home of the R.A.W Championships, you can find us on YouTube (zer0pingtv), Twitter (zer0pingtv) and Facebook (zer0ping).

-- EDIT --

I have two toons on Dalborra now.

REPUBLIC: Brusey

IMPERIAL: Icesis

Please feel free to friend me or message me in game or whatever so you know how to contact me!

-- EDIT --

SCHEDULE FOR EVENT

• 5:00PM AEDT - Welcome to APAC

EsKy and Scorpio welcome everyone to Dalborra.

Starting with a no-pants party on the Republic Fleet and then moving to the Imperial Fleet

• 5:10PM AEDT - APAC DISCUSSION

GM's of all the APAC Guilds invited to a Round Table with EsKy and Scorpio to discuss

single APAC Server

• 5:30PM AEDT - WARZONES!

Pre-50 Warzone Ques on both Imperial and Republic side!

• 6:30PM AEDT - OUTLAWS DEN

Fly yourself or jump in someone else's ship! Lets get all of APAC out to Outlaws Den for:

- Faction Skirmish

- Capture the Flag

- Kill the General

- 1v1 Matches!

• 7:45PM AEDT - BOUNTY HUNT

EsKy is hiding somewhere in the Universe. Scorpio will provide clues through the stream:

The first person to track down EsKy: Wins the Prize!

• 8:00PM AEDT - CANTINA CRAWL

Both Factions as many people as possible going from Planet to Planet, Cantina to Cantina.

Must have at least 2 drinks in each location!

ALL Guild GM's that want to participate in the APAC Discussion: Please send a message to Brusey/Icesis on DALBORRA before 4:00PM SUNDAY 7th APRIL. Include your GUILD Name, Faction, Main Server and number of Guildies.

APAC Servers Forever.

Edited by Scorpiooooo

Hi All,

Both Master Dar'Nala and Dalborra communities seem to be coming on board for this by the handful, but so far we haven't heard from anyone on Gav!

Just received a post saying you were pretty much resigned to the transfers and wanted to play as much as possible on Gav until time was up. Is that the case for everyone?

Either way, the event should be heaps of fun and it would be great to chat to a few Gav Guilds on the day and see you online regardless.

:-)

Hey scorpio :) love the idea.

Yeah your right a lot of people have already given up as they feel as though BW won't listen and that we are wasting our time. For me if this does go ahead I will be leaving but I'm not willing to put down my rifle just yet. I'll be there for the weekend and I already have a lvl 13 Vanguard on Dalborra call Waaka. I'm a senior officer of the Rep guild Academy Exemplar and currently there are a lot of mixed thoughts between our guildies. I'm reasonably well known on our server so I will try and rally the troops and let you know in the near future.

Good luck and I'll see you on Dalborra :D

Hi, I'm Ashlyn Dubreas Guild master of the Templars of the Republic from the Gav Daragon Server. I and my guild are more than willing to help you with your cause. I have notified the other guild masters on our server and you should be getting good responses soon. If you need anything at all let me know.

Ashlyn Dubreas

Greetings

An excellent idea. I've added a copy of your post to our facebook page and to the front page of the Gav Daragons enjin site http://gav-daragon.enjin.com/

I hope this will help support the event. Gav Daragon has a guild summit planned for this weekend and I have added your event as an agenda item. This should ensure a strong showing from our server.

Maori

Edited by Maori_Guy

Greetings

An excellent idea. I've added a copy of your post to our facebook page and to the front page of the Gav Daragons enjin site http://gav-daragon.enjin.com/

I hope this will help support the event. Gav Daragon has a guild summit planned for this weekend and I have added your event as an agenda item. This should ensure a strong showing from our server.

Maori

Fantastic! Great to hear!

Hey guys.

Good to hear that its not just us on Gav that feel as disgusted at whats happening to our beloved APAC servers. I for one will be on board for this, I already have an Assassin on Dalborra (level 15) and will be there for sure. I will be sure to spread the word to those people who don't read the forums that regularly.

As Maori_Guy mentioned, there will be a Guild Summit on Gav coming up soon, and I will be sure to remind him of this thread.

Hopefully with enough people making an appearance on Dalborra, we'll be able to swat this terrible decision!

Sinafay Ravenor

Hi All,

Both Master Dar'Nala and Dalborra communities seem to be coming on board for this by the handful, but so far we haven't heard from anyone on Gav!

Just received a post saying you were pretty much resigned to the transfers and wanted to play as much as possible on Gav until time was up. Is that the case for everyone?

Either way, the event should be heaps of fun and it would be great to chat to a few Gav Guilds on the day and see you online regardless.

:-)

Oh not to worry quite a few members of The Council of Reconciliation are planning to attend. The word is spreading.

I'm hoping to attend this as it's nice to see positive action instead of just the same old whinging, I already have a L50 on the PvE server, will I still need to make a L10 for the event? I realise I'm probably asking a dumb question, but I'll still be making a L10 as it will take no time at all during double XP. Looking forward to the event.

I am like all aster Cullen use Cullen name for alas tear loosely since he has no coven but good friends with Carlisle. I have no guild. I don't want one me like to play games more of this should happen. When they make one server it should Rin would love the fresh meat. On the other hand us on America server bad, we would lose and die for we have terrible Internet their wireless is better.