choices of a pub

ban-canal

i seem to be a little stuck at the moment deciding which pub side class shold be my main i have the following

lv27 healing commando kabooy

lv35 dps duelist smuggler songelil

lv26 dps shadow lother(like because hes good for wz's)

lv21 jedi sentinel pidin

...so far i like the trooper armor but i love the smuggler story except armor seems shaggy and i hate all pub planets from nar to balmorra(so hes stuck on balmorra:( ). The shadow seems great for pvp which i love. and i like having the duel lightsabers of a sent but i want one who pulls off in the end and has a fun and creative story and expierence:cool:

This is not really a decision anyone else can make for you. Pick the one you like best.

Or just have four mains, and play each of them when you feel like playing them.

BTW, I assume you mean "Gunslinger" for the 2nd character. Duelist isn't a class, it's a title you get from doing PvP...

This is not really a decision anyone else can make for you. Pick the one you like best.

Or just have four mains, and play each of them when you feel like playing them.

BTW, I assume you mean "Gunslinger" for the 2nd character. Duelist isn't a class, it's a title you get from doing PvP...

I DO NOT recommend this. It will take much longer to reach level cap, and there are benefits to later characters for each one to reach 50. You can read more about it in your legacy panel, but probably the best perk is the presence boost.

For each companion you get a +50 to your presence stat giving companions a boost to their health and damage/healing.

You won't notice the difference as much after level 30, but early level toons become a LOT stronger because of it.

You get the +50 only after completing the companion's story conversations most of which are completed in the late 40's if your affection is high enough.

Also, if you haven't unlocked it already, invest in the human species unlock. You get +100 to presence, so well worth 500k.

Until you're better geared, a healer has the best survivability. Send in your tank companion and spam heals.

Edited by JacksonMo

Just ride whichever class story you like most up to level 55. If you don't like them switch to another and level them up.

When I have too many toons concurrent I lose track of the story and the individual character alignment. Plus you get some good legacy benefits when you get classes up past chapter 2 so don't level evenly.

At any time you get bored switch to a different character for a while but try if possible to really get into one till its maxed out.

There's no such thing as the "best main" to have, it's all personal preference. But it's detrimental to not have any main.

I always have trouble in my games choosing a main and sticking with it. I usually get the "grass is greener" thing and then play another char for a while... like oohhhh rockets, I should roll Bounty Hunter....That was a cool looking saber...etc.

What I found works best for me, well I still ended up leveling about half the classes to around 10. Which it looks like you have a few to choose from now. I would pick 2 that are pretty different and stick with those two. It might help to have two that are relatively different, whether it is one empire and a republic, or if one is a jedi/sith and the other is BH/Smug etc. That way if/when you don't feel like playing one you can spend some time on the other.

I DO NOT recommend this. It will take much longer to reach level cap, and there are benefits to later characters for each one to reach 50. You can read more about it in your legacy panel, but probably the best perk is the presence boost.

For each companion you get a +50 to your presence stat giving companions a boost to their health and damage/healing.

You won't notice the difference as much after level 30, but early level toons become a LOT stronger because of it.

You get the +50 only after completing the companion's story conversations most of which are completed in the late 40's if your affection is high enough.

This^

I'm different. I have a main...and it's really the only character I play...or prefer to play.

However, after I finished the main story with that character...I rolled another character to play through their story...simply for the class unlocks to make my main character stronger.

It's one thing I love about this game. Even though I'm playing a different character...I'm still "advancing" my main character.

Edited by VitalityPrime