CE and early access...

Kaldiwen

Not QQing...just saying it would have been nice if they let those of us that paid $150 into the EGA today...I'm still praying it's going to happen today...the 4 waves only crap is pretty dumb.

Actually, you are QQing. They clearly stated how the pre-order and EGA works ages ago.

Guaranteed days wasn't part of the CE, get over it.

I'm not in either, woe is me. I should've pre-ordered earlier, and so should've you.

Not QQing...just saying it would have been nice if they let those of us that paid $150 into the EGA today...I'm still praying it's going to happen today...the 4 waves only crap is pretty dumb.

No, its not dumb. Its for stability .

So by your logic because you were willing to spend $100 more than some of us you feel you are more entitled than the rest of us? Please move along and QQ else where.

I can't agree. Sorry.

I very much agree with how BW did it.

Pre-order and enter the pre-order code. Thats is where you are in line for early access.

It's a good plan. Money shouldn't be the deciding factor as $5 could get you a pre-order code and in some places you could pre-order with no money at all.

BW has done a good thing with the early access and pre-order business. Lets now spoil it by adding a real world Dollar value to it.

Yes and no :)

But then they should have labled it as one of the additional perks on the actual package, but then again. When I pre-ordered my Collectors Edition they even talk about there would be a early access, as far as I remember. If they did I would have preordered my CE about 15 days earlier :)

But I am not complaining, it sucks that I am not able to play right now, but I hope I will be tomorrow, but 1-5 days extra gameplay doesn't really make the huge deal for me.

Although my F5 will properly say otherwise, poor button, if I had to feel sorry for anybody I would truelyfeel sorry for that button :(

pre-order is pre-order there is no differentiation between CE and basic. this is why EGA does not include any pre-order items other than the color change crystal. These items will be awarded when you put in your product code that is either assigned by Origin or stuck to your game box.

But before I get too far off topic here - have a tissue

I am also a CE holder and I say NO.

This. I have a CE and I hate waiting just as much as the next person (I've been hitting F5 on the keyboard all morning pretty much, sad I know), but if they are going to do it in waves like they are, first come first serve is the fairest way to do it. I'm completely against them letting you buy your way in.

They should of not bothered with early acess because they already have customers feeling undervalued prior to paying a subsription great way to start isolate all your non american customers.

Second if they are so concerned about the launch and state of servers that they need to spread it over 7 days how ready are they for the launch had a mate who played in the last weekend beta test and he said there some stuff that looked months away from being ready i hope they are not rushing it just to be out before christmas. I so want this to be my new MMO hate wow now so lets hope they have lots of support ready over the next few weeks.

i kinda agree, if you spent alot of cash would be nice to allow you access, if not in the first few waves at least in the first couple days. however i wish they would do more than 4-5 waves, but ill play when they allow me to, im not to stressed about it, although in a married standpoint would have been nice to start with my wife, but i wont hold her back from playing.With that being said, my wife signed up a little over a month AFTER me and she got invited, so to say its only based on when you put in your code isnt adding up. but GL bioware cant wait to play, and beta was awsome.