A Lonely Scoundrel....

gLaih

"""whew! thank's Captain""

I really like it when he says that, especially if there will be a kiss from him.(after giving a companion gift... lol..),, I also had a screenshot of him kissing my character and I had it as my primary picture in one of my social networking sites :p:p:p That's was there first kiss....

:D:D:DIt would also be really exciting if my Corso will ask me to marry him, and there will be like a Mass/celebration or reception for our marriage... :D:D:D

We can get marry at Alderaan as a garden wedding then honeymoon will be somewhere in the ga;axy that is going to be sooooo sweet.... "iLum" hahahaha :eek::eek::eek::rolleyes:

Corso Riggs... Proof that, even in a galaxy far, far away, and a very long time ago... Hillbillies still existed.

Ok. this line had me, ROLF.

I used Bowie from when I got him on Nar Shadda as my "Elite" single target tank as a Healing Scoundrel. He was my best geared companion, additionally because my 50 shadow was Synth and made him all the good gear. But, on the final fight...

vs the Voidwolf, Bowie and I died 7 straight times. I sought out the internet which suggested trying Risha, who was similarlly well geared, as she had all my hand-me-downs. Still wipes without even scratching him. I thought, what the heck, lets try Corso. Yeah, he is in level 40-45 green trash drop gear, but, just to see how it goes.. and.. OMG, I won the initial fight, with barely breaking a sweat.

After that, no more bashing the backwoods boy.

Ok. this line had me, ROLF.

I used Bowie from when I got him on Nar Shadda as my "Elite" single target tank as a Healing Scoundrel. He was my best geared companion, additionally because my 50 shadow was Synth and made him all the good gear. But, on the final fight...

vs the Voidwolf, Bowie and I died 7 straight times. I sought out the internet which suggested trying Risha, who was similarlly well geared, as she had all my hand-me-downs. Still wipes without even scratching him. I thought, what the heck, lets try Corso. Yeah, he is in level 40-45 green trash drop gear, but, just to see how it goes.. and.. OMG, I won the initial fight, with barely breaking a sweat.

After that, no more bashing the backwoods boy.

>>>wow!!!! I am going to try my bowdaar too.... sounds sooo exciting... :D:D:D

--but...i stil dont have any items for him....lolz

Be gentle with Corso... the smuggler is probably the first non-blood-relative he's ever dated. Or non-livestock.

>>actually, i am sooo gentle with him though he is not a good tank...hahaha... i respec to be a heaer for corso... lolz

>>actually, i am sooo gentle with him though he is not a good tank...hahaha... i respec to be a heaer for corso... lolz

Aside from corso, who was the character that you like to have because of being pretty handsome?

:(

At first I couldn't stand Mr. Corso... but then he turned into my main wing-man.

oh that's really great....for bowdaar, i love him but it seems that in evey mission that i had, i did not notice if there are items for him to be my tanker:(... i repec 4 corso to heal him...

Be gentle with Corso... the smuggler is probably the first non-blood-relative he's ever dated. Or non-livestock.

Hey, the rontos were fine with it, if a little dizzy afterwards. Running in circles and all that.

Yeah, add another to the list of "pleasantly surprised, didn't like at first but changed mind".

I am a scoundrel dps and i use bowdaar ever since i got him but corso is a alright companion. I love some of his quotes the crack me up, but i don't like him as much as someone else on my server she actually made her legacy name riggs!