<Berserk> Sale Runs

Hi there,

we, the guild <Berserk>, are now selling close to everything obtainable/achievable in Nightmare Operations. The sale runs will take place on the German (EU) Server T3-M4. After doing over 10 successful sale runs, reaching from Brontes' wings to Dread Palace timerun, we decided to offer it to people from other servers as well.

Due to the low character transfer costs of only 150 cartel coins we hope to help you get the items or achievements you always wanted.

Here you can look at our prices. (English sheet at the bottom)

Please PM me if you have further questions.

Edited by Zwirni

Sry I don't speak foreign :p

Without joking, you might want to make an english version as there are quite a few words I don't understand. Based on this sheet I can't tell what somebody should pay.

Edited by fire-breath

What does "housing" mean? Guild membership for the run to pay repair fees (only thing I could come up with, and the only thing I didn't understand on the German version).

Housing or housing-system describes the possibility for a player to build or create something on his own. There are many MMORPGs which offer this.

In SW:ToR this is implemented via the strongholds and your guild flagship. Therefor every item that you can use for your home/house is considered a housing-item.

For further information and other MMORPGs with housing options you can look here

Edited by Zwirni

• 2 weeks later...

We do a Crest Salerun on the 31st of July from 07:00pm to 10:00pm CEST (Central European Summer Time) for 600mil on imp side.

If you are interested please choose a time (7pm, 8pm, 9pm) and let me know!

Have a nice day,

Zwirni