Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sorcerer quest line broken on Nar Shadda

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Sorcerer quest line broken on Nar Shadda

VizioVizio
02.17.2019 , 12:13 PM | #1
On my level 23 sorcerer Low'chen, I am on my class quest line called "The Big Show" where I am suppose to inspect Paladius's holo projection. I enter the area and click on the panel on the holo projector and the cut scene starts but then immediately freezes. So I am stuck and cannot continue. I have tabbed out and walked out of zone and reset the quest, logged out and back in, closed client and logged back in, tried using the spacebar and not using the spacebar and nothing works. The cut scene freezes every time. I submitted a ticket thru the game yesterday morning but there has been no response. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

VizioVizio
02.17.2019 , 12:43 PM | #2
did some additional searching online on past issues and tried to complete the quest with and without companions still did not work. Also closed the game and deleted the cache and still not working.

SteveTheCynic
02.17.2019 , 12:56 PM | #3
You might try one thing that has worked in similar situations for other people in the past: before clicking, set your graphics to the lowest possible settings, run through the cinematic, then put the graphics back up afterwards.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

VizioVizio
02.17.2019 , 02:44 PM | #4
Thanks for the suggestion. Gave it a try and still did not work. I do not have any problems with other toons and quest lines so it seems this is just a problem for this particular area/quest/cinematics.