Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Make Light Side Jaesa Willsaam Romance-able

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Make Light Side Jaesa Willsaam Romance-able

Setta
02.27.2016 , 04:10 AM | #681
Perhaps when she comes back as a companion, she will be light side and romanceable. Sith Warriors if they made her dark side, would retain her as so.
http://www.swtor.com/r/dHJSGq Refer a friend code. Bonuses from bundles to a week of extra sub time.

Torch_Flame
03.07.2016 , 01:15 AM | #682
Hah. I ruined the perfect number of 69 replies. Take that you Light Sided ***** heads!

Equeliber
03.07.2016 , 05:18 AM | #683
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch_Flame View Post
Hah. I ruined the perfect number of 69 replies. Take that you Light Sided ***** heads!
Eh, no you didn't. It's 69 pages, not replies. Reply count is 682.
So you just added another post to page nr69.

Neloth
03.18.2016 , 02:43 PM | #684
Quote: Originally Posted by AtahualpaCapac View Post
I was going to romance Vette, but I didn't know Jaesse was only available for romance to the Dark Side, that makes me a sad panda. Petition sign

P.S Petittion to make Dark side Jaese and Vette romance at the same time like in Jade Empire.
So, is it still the case that we can't romance Jaesse as light sith? What if you go dark after meeting her?
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody. ~Bill Cosby

Setta
03.18.2016 , 03:56 PM | #685
Quote: Originally Posted by Neloth View Post
So, is it still the case that we can't romance Jaesse as light sith? What if you go dark after meeting her?
Don't matter. Essentially how you recruit her is the only thing that matters. It's kind of like passing up on the one flirt option with the character and forfeiting your romance option from that point on. Even if you get more flirt options with your companion after it doesn't change anything, they'll still be in the same boat. I found that out the hard way, but o well.
http://www.swtor.com/r/dHJSGq Refer a friend code. Bonuses from bundles to a week of extra sub time.