Starparse to show whole group?

Stormwinds

I"m not sure if works for flashpoints, but for operations you need to make a raid group in starparse, and then everyone who joins the group will be able to see each others raid stat totals. (ie: you can see other players total damage done/dps, but not their damage type breakdowns).

Yes, I know about that.

I want to know if you can see other DPS in a random FPs group cause I had the situation where someone in our group would blame the DPS to make only XY amount of dps and I was wondering how can he be so specific ?

If it is possible I want to enable that too the next time and check it out.

You can't see any parse data of random players just like that. SWTOR writes the combat log into a file on your computer. It's not on the server so no one else can get access without you taking action. Tools like starparse show the logs in an easy to read format and with the raid function allow to share the overall results it with others. But that only works with the opt-in principle, as LD_Little_Dragon explained, you have to join a starparse group in order to show your numbers to someone or see other players numbers.

Those players you mention might have been friends who were together in such a group, or the one complaining about lack of damage had (or pretended to have) the experience to know how much time/dps certain bosses or mobs need to be killed when considering his own damage done.

Edited by Khaleijo

Yes, I know about that.

I want to know if you can see other DPS in a random FPs group cause I had the situation where someone in our group would blame the DPS to make only XY amount of dps and I was wondering how can he be so specific ?

If it is possible I want to enable that too the next time and check it out.

You can't be that specific. They might have been a pvp player, who take their dps numbers on the board at the end of a warzone and think that's what they'll do in pve (which is wrong), or a parser who 'knows' they can do x amount of dps.

Some flashpoints have boss mechanics other than enrage that will let you know if the group's dps ON THE WHOLE is lacking or not. This could be one or both dps, or even the tank's dps being poor.

You still can't know for sure who's doing the poor dps, although from experience it's often the player who goes into a rage-filled rant about how bad the group is who's the problem. (The ranter drops out of the group, and the boss is killed first or second pull when you get a replacement player for the ranter. )

*for example:

Korriban droid boss: I have had groups take that boss down with only 2 mine phases, others will take 4 or 5.

Manaan puddle guy: Same with the big puddle phase. 2 of those and the boss will be dead with great dps.

Lost Island: Final boss has a number of kolto tanks/adds you have to kill in the first phase. A great group will only have to hit 2, maybe 3 of those. Decent , will be able to finish the fight, groups will hit 4 kolto tanks. Poor groups, probably won't be able to finish the fight, will hit up to 6 tanks.