Expand the ignore list please

I have so many stupid people in my ignored list and I just got a pop up notice that I cannot add anymore. Please, update this ignored list, there is so many people in this game which needs to be insta-ignored

can we please get a golden text about this from eric at least? Ignoring people is useful because its also prevents them entering my pvp groups, its a very good feature, its just needs to be extended :)

Edited by ShieldProtection

can we please get a golden text about this from eric at least? Ignoring people is useful because its also prevents them entering my pvp groups, its a very good feature, its just needs to be extended :)

I don't know if this ever worked, but it doesn't now. I have been grouped with people I have on ignore multiple times across different characters. I don't even bother putting trolls/terribads on ignore now. Had a naked pre-70 tank last week using empty cosmetic gear as his armor/weapon and not healing between pulls. Once upon a time would have put him on ignore hoping to not be grouped with him again. Once I realized that feature didn't work, stopped messing with it.

You will still be grouped with people you have on ignore for PvP. The feature works for group finder PvE groups (or at least it used to), but it has never worked for PvP.

Also, you can likely go through and clean out a good portion of those you've ignored in the past. If they are still in the game, and still worth putting on /ignore, you can do so... but I think you'll find most of them have either been banned, moved on, or are using different character names now so they don't need to stay on the list.

Requests to the ignore list have been being made for years, and there has not been any change to them. I would suggest then that you make room, as suggested above, and fix the problem for yourself rather than waiting on Bioware to do something about it. I honestly believe you will find you don't need even half the people you have on /ignore on that list any longer.

One more thing about Ignore--NEVER use the report/ignore function. I was doing that with every gold spammer I happened to take notice of. What it does (didn't know it at the time) is open CS tickets for every report you file. Apparently it takes BW like 10 years to close those particular tickets. I ended up with a massive backlog of open tickets that were open and that the game wouldn't let me close, so when I actually DID have an issue in game I couldn't file a ticket, it said I had too many open already. It took months and a major update (5.7, something, don't remem now) before they cleared.