Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What happened to Meetra Surik's apprentices?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
What happened to Meetra Surik's apprentices?

zalarian
03.14.2012 , 03:45 AM | #1
We know, for the most part, what became of most of the Lost Jedi after the events of KOTOR 1 and 2 but anyone know what became of Meetra Surik's apprentices? I've been curious of the fates of Atton Rand, Bao-Dur, Mira, Visas Marr, Mical and Brianna Kae.

I do have a sneaking suspicion that Darth Marr may be distantly related to Visas Marr but that's just my opinion. I wonder if Bioware will shed some light on these characters even though they were created by Obsidian and not Bioware, since Obsidian made KOTOR 2 instead of Bioware.

Anyways, what is everyone elses' thoughts on this subject? Should Bioware expand on these characters' stories along with Bastila Shan, Juhani and Jolee Bindo?

Silthir
03.14.2012 , 04:15 AM | #2
Meetra Surik's apprentices are the Lost Jedi. Hence, they rebuilt the Jedi Order. Brianna herself became the Historian due to Atris' exile from the Order. Now then, go replay KotOR II (as a Light Sider) and find out what happened to the rest.

Ravager
03.14.2012 , 04:48 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Silthir View Post
Meetra Surik's apprentices are the Lost Jedi. Hence, they rebuilt the Jedi Order. Brianna herself became the Historian due to Atris' exile from the Order. Now then, go replay KotOR II (as a Light Sider) and find out what happened to the rest.
Precisely. To elaborate, it is explained the "Lost Jedi" rebuilt the Jedi Order after the Purge. These Jedi were actually Surik's companions. Bao-Dur, Atton, and Brianna all have the potential of becoming Jedi in KotOR II (talk to them enough, and there will be a conversation initiating each of them individually). When Surik leaves to the Unknown Regions, her new apprentices stay and rebuild.
Sexy Panther Fighting Corps!(Spfc!) Selkath.com Forums
The most awesome clubs on Earth. We have a mascot. We are working on the laundromat.
Buskar- The Casual Mandalorian Swinging And Hanging Around Guild

FuriousJimmy
03.14.2012 , 08:35 AM | #4
What about Mical?

wrong_turn
03.14.2012 , 09:05 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by zalarian View Post

Anyways, what is everyone elses' thoughts on this subject? Should Bioware expand on these characters' stories along with Bastila Shan, Juhani and Jolee Bindo?
I would like to know about Bastila's life after the event's in Revan. I feel like the way it ended didn't do her justice.
Spoiler
ịị◚◚◚◚ịịịị7▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀) A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind. -Master Yoda CE

Wolfninjajedi
03.14.2012 , 09:39 AM | #6
Atton Rand became a wise cracking boss jedi.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Tuscad
03.14.2012 , 05:15 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by wrong_turn View Post
I would like to know about Bastila's life after the event's in Revan. I feel like the way it ended didn't do her justice.
Spoiler
Spoiler
Date Joined: March 2009 - Date unsubbed: 9/18/2012
It's been real but the game just wasn't worth the sub for me anymore.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade

brodymac
06.03.2012 , 11:14 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by FuriousJimmy View Post
What about Mical?
mical became a jedi council member

Rayla_Felana
06.04.2012 , 07:55 AM | #9
Unfortunately, BioWare has seemed to choose the ignore anything ever happened route and attempt with all it's heart to make the entire thing insignificant, shame really.