Is there a way to check when a character was created?

PetFish

I'm not talking about /played, which tells you how long that character has actually played, so when it says "21 Days, 18 Hours, 38 Minutes" that doesn't tell me *when* it was created.

I don't need an exact time or anything but a date would be nice.

I'm not talking about /played, which tells you how long that character has actually played, so when it says "21 Days, 18 Hours, 38 Minutes" that doesn't tell me *when* it was created.

I don't need an exact time or anything but a date would be nice.

If your account got freebieboxes in the mail for new character creation at the moment when you created the character *and* you didn't delete the mails, then you can look in your inbox.

And of course your very first character was probably created on the same date you created your account, and the "My Account" pages of this very web site will tell you that.

I thought the same thing. If you didn't delete that "Welcome" mail, then it should be still there.

Unless the character was created prior to the server mergers. All of my original characters that got caught up in those lost their mail prior to ending up where they are now.

Bleh, thanks for the replies, maybe I'll try asking CS.

It's nothing urgent or crazy, I just thought it would be nice to know, especially with someone who has a name similar to mine and they joke "copycat!", I can tell who had theirs first. :)

It always amazes me when people don't read and answer. And it seems like the game cheerleaders always seem to act like the game is perfect by side stepping the question. Amazing and disgusting at the same time.

To answer your question NO. there is no way to tell. Unlike games like Star Wars Galaxies, this game once again falls sorely short. In SWG you could use a command that would tell you exactly when the character was created. Just chalk it up as another item they decided to omit from this game.

Anytime you compare this game to say a game like Star Wars Galaxies, you will find yourself in an almost endless list of things left out on this game. And the cheerleaders no matter how badly this game misses the mark will never seem to admit it. Instead they answer a post like yours the way that they just did. (read above for examples)

Fanboi's are indeed interesting creatures.

I'd save the fanboi/comparison to SWG/reading comprehension rant for a topic a bit more worthy than "not including character creation date" to go off on what BW left out of this game. No new ops, years between pvp maps, frequently broken events, etc. These are all more worthy of your energy

Also, while the answer is no, the posters above were merely trying to help the OP possibly find a way to answer the question. Wouldn't go off and dismiss them as "cheerleaders" for trying to be helpful in the face of a feature that doesn't exist

It always amazes me when people don't read and answer. And it seems like the game cheerleaders always seem to act like the game is perfect by side stepping the question. Amazing and disgusting at the same time.

I think you're in the wrong thread. I received answers and I appreciate them. Then you come in and go off about something for no reason.

Anyway, thanks again for the replies, I didn't think there was a way but I'm not afraid to ask for help just in case, always good to learn new things.

If the char was made after achieves came in, your first companion "kill 100 enemies" will be very close to the date that it was made and will be time stamped.

Really nice suggestion. Since the achievement is Legacy-wide, though, it'll tell me when I first got it overall, and not per-character.

Are there character-specific achievements? I can't think of any.

If the char was made after achieves came in, your first companion "kill 100 enemies" will be very close to the date that it was made and will be time stamped.

good suggestion, but I did a check with my first character's companions (trooper's Jorgan and Dorne) who should have had those achievements granted near Dec 2011 however they both had the date 4/9/2013 which i'm assuming is the date my server merged into The Bastion. :mad: RIP Black Vulkars

Edited by king_nile

• 1 year later...
good suggestion, but I did a check with my first character's companions (trooper's Jorgan and Dorne) who should have had those achievements granted near Dec 2011 however they both had the date 4/9/2013 which i'm assuming is the date my server merged into The Bastion. :mad: RIP Black Vulkars

Yep that happened to my earliest achievements as well, they are all set to 4/9/2013 as well.

Edited by RevansSoul

Yep that happened to my earliest achievements as well, they are all set to 4/9/2013 as well.

That's when achievements were added to the game. You can't get credit for something before the system existed.

EDIT: Doh! I got bit by the necro.

Edited by kodrac

the oldest character i have that is still in existence is my BH. A Trooper was my actual first character i created while i waited for a few buddies to get access to the game. my next character was an agent. then a knight. then a few months later i created the BH. the trooper, agent, and knight had all been deleted some time later. my second oldest toon is a sniper i created on girradda then moved from what ever server that was merged with over to Ebon Hawk. He was created about 8 months after launch. the BH about 5 months or so. the vast majority of others were created after 2012.

also, this will most likely be my last post. sub ends in 6 days. ill check back in a few months to see where the game is going....tout ce qui sera sera. figured this would be a safe way to bid farewells without any vile posts.

edit: bah...i didnt see the dates, either.

Edited by Qouivandes