Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Opinions on best looking armor?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sage / Sorcerer
Opinions on best looking armor?

Hyzin
12.29.2011 , 04:06 AM | #11
Is there any look a like helm to that kalligs helm? (also orange)
i vendord it without thinking and later got to the idea that you can keep upgrading it by changing mods in and out. Since armor doesn't matter that much to a sorc

MareLooke
12.29.2011 , 05:54 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Frailone View Post
I keep a lot of orange pieces in the bank trying to find a good combination, not there yet.

Also do you guys know where to find orange belts and bracers for sorcs? I have seen saber marshal stuff listed on sites but never see it on GTN and have no idea how to get it myself, thanks.
I got some orange bracers as a random world drop on (I think) Balmorra. Haven't found or seen any schematics for them yet nor do I know of any vendors selling orange bracers (maybe endgame, but none so far, and I'm just past Quesh)

Quote: Originally Posted by Hyzin View Post
i vendord it without thinking and later got to the idea that you can keep upgrading it by changing mods in and out. Since armor doesn't matter that much to a sorc
Armor rating also is dependant on the armor mod, so orange gear is only as good as the armor mod you put in. That said I fear Kallig's helm might be a unique piece and the only way to get it back may be contacting support and hoping they feel like helping you (which judging by how helpful support has been so far probably means you gotta dance naked in the moonlight to summon the favor of some ancient deity in hopes of getting help)
Alanya - Sorcerer [50]

AndyLibby
12.30.2011 , 10:01 PM | #13
Strangely enough, I like the look of the simple black robe.

Top: The orange robe from Black Talon
Bottom: The low-level crafted orange. It's like level 15 or something.

There's just something cool to me when I'm in a group and everyone looks all flashy and there I am, not needing to show off.

lockey
12.31.2011 , 12:16 AM | #14
i totaly love my tradiotional thermoweave chest, i found the schematic in a blue loot box on alderaan and is lvl 31. Red and grey, hood, large shoulders. Add a cape and it would be perfect

PhantomAnton
12.31.2011 , 03:05 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Hyzin View Post
I'm pretty sure I saw an identical helm that was level 50, not sure if it was PvP or crafted.

Quote: Originally Posted by dcarterwww View Post
I enjoy the 'Supreme Inquisitor' set (which i have now all the pieces) has it has the cloak and pants look. I can post SS later, I'm at work now and I can't, but I'm sure it'll be short lived as we shall be doing Op's soon and the gear I'm sure will be replaced.
This set looks godly. It is crafted apparently, so I will have to keep an eye out on the GTN.

Many thanks for the suggestions folks - keep 'em coming.

vipeka
12.31.2011 , 03:17 AM | #16
If your char is a female, Nar Shaddaa social gear hands down

Daellia
12.31.2011 , 08:13 AM | #17
This is my current armor, I rather like it:

http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/3...1123107073.jpg

I'm not sure where I got most of it, since I tend to keep a rabid eye on the GTN, buying any items that look cool as I go. I know the chestpiece is from Corellia commendations, though. The items are:

Helm: Ultratech Stalker's Headgear
Chest: Primeval Battlemind's Vestments
Gloves: Gloves of Dark Delirium
Belt: Saber Marshall's Waistwrap
Legs: Dark Acolyte's Lower Robe
Boots: Traditional Vine Silk Boots

On a side note, if you're searching the GTN for oranges, many of them are not properly flagged as being in the prototype/custom category. You'll find a LOT more if you just search all rather than filtering by type. Yes, that gives you like 80 pages to flip through, but it's quick, since you're just looking for a particular color. If you sort by level descending (click the level label at the top, may need to twice), many of them will show up at the beginning regardless of level.
Even Angels must kill from time to time... ~Kaedis

Iwipe
12.31.2011 , 02:50 PM | #18
The level 40 pvp set looks pretty nice and its orange you can insert epic mods at 50

http://dulfyforce.files.wordpress.co...2/40pvpset.jpg

Onager
12.31.2011 , 07:29 PM | #19
I've been using the Traditional Lashaa Silk Vestment. Sadly, the legs are MIA, I think the heroic quest that used to reward them (Glitch, Nar Shaddaa) is bugged and just gives droid parts now. I've seen NPCs wearing them but never players.
[Emyr - Sage]+[Kack - Guardian] [Guildmaster - <Wight Trash>] [Drooga's Pleasure Barge]
PVE Healing guides! [Sage] [Sorcerer]

Hydranova
01.01.2012 , 11:06 AM | #20
I like the feather armor set. Unfortunately, it's level 50 only. BIOWARE!!!! :fistshake:
Char name: Karratan
Class: sith Sorceror
Race: Human (male)
Guild: The Black Mantle