Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Opinions on best looking armor?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sage / Sorcerer
Opinions on best looking armor?

PhantomAnton
12.27.2011 , 09:48 PM | #1
What armor sets (orange preferably) have people found to be good looking in their exploration, and where did you find them? I'm having a tough time finding a robe set that I like on my Sith Sorc, and TORHead doesn't seem to have screenshots of most gear, nor do they have 3D models yet.

nimak
12.28.2011 , 06:09 AM | #2
thank you m8 for the question! I would ask the same question! Please anyone can answer the question ? in general view

Mordyth
12.28.2011 , 06:11 AM | #3
I'd like to see a cape included as well as the robes
-=Lightsbane Legacy=-

dcarterwww
12.28.2011 , 09:45 AM | #4
I enjoy the 'Supreme Inquisitor' set (which i have now all the pieces) has it has the cloak and pants look. I can post SS later, I'm at work now and I can't, but I'm sure it'll be short lived as we shall be doing Op's soon and the gear I'm sure will be replaced.

propht
12.28.2011 , 01:15 PM | #5
I think the sorc chest that drops from boarding party and foundry look the best.

Gabrandt
12.28.2011 , 02:12 PM | #6
I chased down synthweaving schematics to re-create the Dark Acolyte chestpiece from your starting area. I wear them with a pair of black pants.
Shameless linking of my referral link. Click it to give us both free stuff (You get 1 weeks free subscribtion, Cartel Market Unlocks and 1 Server Transfer!).

http://www.swtor.com/r/68Yz8f

Frailone
12.28.2011 , 05:31 PM | #7
I keep a lot of orange pieces in the bank trying to find a good combination, not there yet.

Also do you guys know where to find orange belts and bracers for sorcs? I have seen saber marshal stuff listed on sites but never see it on GTN and have no idea how to get it myself, thanks.

AmbientRaven
12.28.2011 , 06:23 PM | #8
I really like the Dark Delirium Set from Mandalorian Raiders, with the Kalligs Countenance helm

afinita
12.28.2011 , 07:05 PM | #9
Would it be possible to get screen shots from you all? I'm trying to figure out what gear I should be farming for/keeping an eye on =)

DarthDemens
12.28.2011 , 10:34 PM | #10
My SI is still wearing the Orange Robe drop from the Black Talon, since I haven't found one I like the look of better. I just keep swapping the mods out.

Edit: I haven't managed to find a set of Orange lower robes that match it well, though. So I look a little funky right now.