Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Weapon tuning idea

Irrt
07.21.2019 , 01:03 AM | #1
In two words: concealed weapons. When this tuning is on and your weapon is in sheath there is 2 variants: 1 its completely invisible; 2 its transparent just like in stealth field. When you drawing your weapon - there is animation and sound like stealth field disappearing. Im preferring first variant - completely invisible weapon. That is my idea. Its for some outfits which looks bad with weapons.

PS if you will be interested in this and going to implement it into game can you please send 1 copy to me? pls pls pls )))
PPS sorry for bad english.

SteveTheCynic
07.27.2019 , 02:00 AM | #2
I'd rather just have a "hide my weapon" checkbox like the "Hide Head Slot" weapon. That way I don't have to choose between "hidden weapon" and "purple haze tuning". (Or whichever other tuning I might want to use.)
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

AceMasterSoul
07.27.2019 , 10:24 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
I'd rather just have a "hide my weapon" checkbox like the "Hide Head Slot" weapon. That way I don't have to choose between "hidden weapon" and "purple haze tuning". (Or whichever other tuning I might want to use.)
This.
Guildmaster <Mercs with Perks>
Help me, help you. Follow the link to get free stuff.
Guild Referral Link

Zuviael
08.04.2019 , 12:40 PM | #4
I'm on board with a hide weapon box. Some of the outfits don't texture right with weapons.
Satele Shan server
Referral Link for some free goodies: Http://www.swtor.com/r/W4zN22