<GALACTIC SAVIORS> now recruiting

Sangrar

<Galactic Saviors> is a republic guild. we are dedicated to preserving freedom and justice and all for which the Republic stands for. We shall fight the Empire until our last breath, and we won't stop til the Empire is defeated. We engage the enemy together in warzones across the galaxy, from the Novare Coast to the Ancient Hypergates. We fight them in flashpoints missions of highest importance to the Republic. We help eachother on missions, and help you gather strength to make it all the way to the top. So come and join us. Head to your local recruitment center today! Recruiters such as Guildmaster Spaceboomer or his second in command Deskend are standing by in the afternoons. Ask in fleet chat for us, and we will answer your call. If you have questions, send me a private message through my account profile.

UPDATE: WE got mumble and are recruiting pilots for space pvp.It is our intention to group up to go into space combat together as well for those interested in doing so, but we also group for ground pvp too

Edited by Sangrar

• 4 weeks later...
Our numbers have grown, but we need all the help we can get in order to keep up the fight against the Empire. We understand that with your importance and all the missions you are currently working on that you might not make it to all guild events and if you can't their will be no punishment or action taken against you for what you are unable to do or attend. All who fight the Empire are welcome to join, as we engage the Empire on the surface of planets, along with inside most dangerous warzones of the Galaxy and the most high level Operations to be undertaken by the Republics greatest heroes.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

<Galactic Saviors> is now recruiting higher levels specifically for endgame content. If you want to do operations, hardmode flashpoints, or endgame pvp, we are the guild for you! we are a nice guild with at this point 220 members, and the full %10 xp bonus. If you want to ask questions or want an invite to guild please reply to this forum.

If your response is not related to the guild and if that response is unnecessarily rude, prejudiced, hurtful, or meant to insult me and/or my guild you will be reported.

<Galactic Saviors> is a republic guild. we are dedicated to preserving freedom and justice and all for which the Republic stands for. We shall fight the Empire until our last breath, and we won't stop til the Empire is defeated. We engage the enemy together in warzones across the galaxy, from the Novare Coast to the Ancient Hypergates. We fight them in flashpoints missions of highest importance to the Republic. We help eachother on missions, and help you gather strength to make it all the way to the top. So come and join us. Head to your local recruitment center today! Recruiters such as Guildmaster Spaceboomer or his second in command Deskend are standing by in the afternoons. Ask in fleet chat for us, and we will answer your call. If you have questions, send me a private message through my account profile.

the republic will fall when i create my new guild

Serious question, do you guys RP in-guild? Or is this just a forum recruitment thing? Also, threatening to report everyone is a great way to make sure you get trolled even worse.

Its a whole guild recruitment thing, you know ,want to show our enthusiasm.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

ATTENTION: GALACTIC SAVIORS NOW LOOKING FOR PILOTS TO JOIN ITS RANKS.

With 2.5 coming soon we want people with at least some space combat experience to come and join so when the time comes we can all form squadrons and go into space together!

We are also still recruiting 55's for pvp and especially looking for people for season 1

• 1 month later...
Hello there, I just started playing again and started a new character on the Pub side, I was a player that left after 1.2 came. Do you guys require specific dps parses etc?

We take anyone who wants to join, if interested send me a pm with the name of the character or characters you will be on to talk more in-game.