Companion Legacy Buffs Not Workin

OeSan

1) correct, you will only get the health bonus from one tank, you will however get 10 presence from each companion you get maxed

It's important to remember that you get the companion benefits right when you start a character. if you've maxed out a human and have a fair number of companions maxed out for the additional presence, you can look forward to having a *stupidly* overpowered companion until you hit about 30 (on my latest characterr, a gunslinger, Corso had roughly 3k hp and was hitting harder than I was when I first got him thanks to all of the presence from Legacy).

It's important to remember that you get the companion benefits right when you start a character. if you've maxed out a human and have a fair number of companions maxed out for the additional presence, you can look forward to having a *stupidly* overpowered companion until you hit about 30 (on my latest characterr, a gunslinger, Corso had roughly 3k hp and was hitting harder than I was when I first got him thanks to all of the presence from Legacy).

yup, i have my human presence and 6 companions done so i have 160 additional presence. its great, mako was actually useful in undergeared stuff as a dps