I like SW:TOR but seriously

I've been playing this game since open beta weekends and I've enjoyed the time I've spent playing it for the most part. I understood from launch the game would have bugs this isn't WoW that had 7 years or more to perfect their game (which if people still play still isn't perfect). Exploits and glitches were going to be a natural thing, that the mods would deal with one by one as best they could. But it has been 6 months now maybe more for some people and their are still bugs, glitches and other serious issues that make me not want to play.

PvP has seen a large improvement in both class balance and performance as a whole from launch but at least 2 things come to mind that still ruin this game for me. "AFK'ers" and "Try Nots". These people need ruin the community and team feel for me, as they join in and do nothing but sit on a point (not guarding it mind you), either because they don't think we can win 30 sec in or they can't even be bother to try. As for Bioware's solution to this problem the the vote to kick system has not done anything to improve this problem as far as i can tell it does nothing of value. The second problem being these permanent stuns both in death while living. The former being a bigger concern because the deserter detection kicks you from the warzone for doing nothing wrong and Bioware's solution to everything "/stuck" which has a 1 minute cooldown does nothing to help either of these problems. I have been kicked from countless warzones we have been winning and about to end because of this problem.

Low Server pops I know everyone has complained about this and we are finally getting a solution, I say too little far too late to combat the number of people they have lost due to low server populations. Now they have announced server transfers people have something to look forward too. However it does little to sooth me over the repeated ignoring of this issue.

After it became apparent our dead server would stay dead, we rerolled on Jedi Covenant to have people to play with again other then those in our guild.

With this news of server transfers we were excited except, I am not falling for having hope. They are holding back way too much information on the specifics. However by the information they have released it seems I will not be able to combine all my level 50 characters on one server. Which makes this server transfer a late fix with no actually intention of making things better for people who rerolled.

That is all for my rant i want to keep playing i just hope they start fixing these problems soon, or i feel the game wont survive another 6 months and it definitely won't have me subscribing to it

Hello everyone,

As it's been mentioned, threads in STAR WARS Discussion should stay focused on the Star Wars™ universe outside of The Old Republic™.

Please feel free to share any thoughts or feedback you have regarding Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ in our General Discussion forum, since we will be closing this thread for being off-topic.

Thank you!