Coolest Voice In The Game.

Captain_Zone

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the female Sith Warrior Voice, in terms of playing characters (she is very authoritative and strong)...in terms of NPC's, I really enjoy Scourge, Darth Marr, Darth Jadus, and Vector and Malavai. :D Edited by Lunafox

Darth Malgus, Regus, Male Warrior, Male Agent, Darth Baras, Lord Vago, Darth Vowrawn, Vector Hyllus, Kinto Symms, Darth Decimus, Kelara, Lord Malichose, Grand Moff Kilran...there's just so many that I've found on the Empire side that I absolutely love and what's great is the voice actors do multiple NPCs (especially the gal who does Kelara, she's freaking everywhere) so I get to hear them all throughout the game.

As far as NPC's Soa hands down!! His voice on high volume scares the **** out of me and it's almost like hearing him inside the back of your head. As far as players I'm undecided I definitely agree with a lot of what everyone else is saying though just not sure my favorite yet.

I like the male inquisitor voice, sometimes inquisitor lines arent so great, but his tone of voice is something I can absolutely imagine my inquisitor sounding.

In comparison, I dont like the male sith warrior voice. It sounds too average guy-type. Not at all like, say, Malgus. The female warrior sounds better.

Others:

Lady of pain, tatooine, BH storyline. I dont know who the voice actor is, but Im sure she is from vampire the masquerade: bloodlines, my favorite computer RPG of all time. Possibly she was Velvet Velour in VTMB?

Favorite companion voices:

Gault (he is just the best), Kaliyo, Mako, Vette.

Im sure there are tons of other great voice actors, these are just that came off the top of my head.

Edited by Karkais

Darth Baras without a doubt. If you're going by class voice actors I would say the inquistor. I like his voice better than the warriors.The knights voice is good but I was expecting him to sound like solid snake so i was a little disappointed, and the consulars voice is just weird, never heard anything like it.

Really? Vette? Everytime I here her voice I'm all- "now where did I put the remote to her shock collar again?"

I think shes supercute. Too bad shes assigned to a completely wrong kind of person as a companion.. Or maybe because shes so cute, makes mistreating her have a real big effect on me.

Edited by Karkais

Darth Baras without a doubt. If you're going by class voice actors I would say the inquistor. I like his voice better than the warriors.The knights voice is good but I was expecting him to sound like solid snake so i was a little disappointed, and the consulars voice is just weird, never heard anything like it.

Now, to be fair, the Knight DOES deliver quite a few lines in a Solid Snake type voice, depending on the situation. His voice is actually #2 on my Player Character list for coolness factor. I've actually seen quite a few easter eggs in the game for MGS fans during the Knight storyline. There's even a Companion Customization that makes Kira resemble Meryl a bit. lol

I love the female trooper's voice, mostly because it's hilarious how much of a 1:1 it is for Shepard. The first time I played her, my fiance popped into the room, frantic and confused, asking "WHEN DID YOU GET MASS EFFECT FOR PC?!"

On the topic of troopers, though, I love whoever did Jorgan's voice. He's definitely my favorite companion, when it comes to voice.

I love the female trooper's voice, mostly because it's hilarious how much of a 1:1 it is for Shepard. The first time I played her, my fiance popped into the room, frantic and confused, asking "WHEN DID YOU GET MASS EFFECT FOR PC?!"

On the topic of troopers, though, I love whoever did Jorgan's voice. He's definitely my favorite companion, when it comes to voice.

I think Jorgan is the detective from Psych. Could be wrong, since I rarely watched that show, though.

Jennifer Hale, of course. 2nd would be whoever did Kira as I can't help but think of her as the female boss of Saint Row 3 female voice 1 (done by same person). 3rd would be female agent, I loved her work in DA2.