[VIDEO] Ability Failure to Fire Bug

SOULCASTER

Very easy bug to reproduce. Bottom line is, dev's don't give a crap about this as it's not cartel related and happens less than 100% of the time. Honestly, you'd have a better time putting down this game for something else that's non EA/BW. Unless you like racking up your credit card for junk that's only useful when you type /dance at the fleet spawn area. I mean you don't even need healers and tanks for the new FP's. Is that BWs way of saying the game is dead?

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very easy bug to reproduce. Bottom line is, dev's don't give a crap about this as it's not cartel related and happens less than 100% of the time. Honestly, you'd have a better time putting down this game for something else that's non EA/BW. Unless you like racking up your credit card for junk that's only useful when you type /dance at the fleet spawn area. I mean you don't even need healers and tanks for the new FP's. Is that BWs way of saying the game is dead?

You're taking a few dramatic steps there.

Did you even play the new heroics? Its a heroic 2, just like other ones on the game. Its designed so you can do the story with anyone and not having to wait in queue. All this because its part of the weekly.

It has nothing to do with the game beeing dead as its far from it. Theres lots of people around and making groups for anything is extremely fast.

With that said, the way they ignore this issue with the ghost GCD/ability failure is teeth grinding.

What annoys me the most in this game is not the bugs themselves but the fact the devs dont say anything. Feedback is an integral part of an MMO, and i just dont see anything happening here.

How difficult is it to try and talk with us to isolate the issue? The mesage this sends is Bioware doesnt care.

Edited by Nemmar

I am glad someone is trying to get this resolved once again. It has been reported many times but the problem still exists. I experience this error most on my commando (gunnery) with full auto and grav round not firing and also on my marauder with a range of skills not activating as intended.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
26 pages, no yellow text, lol.

Yeah! What's up with that?!

This bug has been the ONLY bug within the game that gets me frustrated every f***** day. :mad:

Please please please fix it Bioware

thanks,

Edited by ninjamau

This bug has been the ONLY bug within the game that gets me frustrated every f***** day. :mad:

I totally agree here. My Marauder is almost unplayable due to this bug. Every second ability won't activate - but the GCD.

Edited by Kaeyz

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bumping this thread because... fingers crossed... the bug seems fixed! Not had any ghost GCD bugs since 2.5.2, and the improvement in gameplay quality is significant.

Most other players I spoke to also report facing no more ghosting -at all-. If anyone still has the problem, please do chime in so we can gauge the breadth of the fix!