Mandalorian Flair

Count_Mario

I LOVE the Havoc Flair on my Troopers and I think there is a lot of potential in creating new flairs, but those Gods of the Machine themed ones are something I couldn't care less about. A while back I've already suggested Imperial and Republic Flairs, so why not a Mandalorian Flair too. Since the Havoc one was a CM item this one should be one too, otherwise it would make somebody somewhere really unhappy. I would definitely buy one, be it as Direct Sale item or as part of a pack (as long as it isn't platinum rarity).

It would be cool to get the Neo-Mandalorian symbol seen in the game and bounty hunter enclave on Dromunnd Kaas as a flair for non-Imps/pubs. I wouldn't stop there though. We really need more flags and banners that are not just for Imperials/Pubs. Plenty of Pirates, Hutt clans, and crime syndicates in Star Wars.

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/93/18/c9/9318c97a8c398ce8f4117c39a53483c8--mandalorian-tor.jpg

• 1 month later...
I agree 100%! When I first saw the Havoc flair on someone's toon I whispered to them immediately to find out the name of the flair in case it was something other than Havoc, so I could get it for my Trooper. First search only had $19 million credit ones but I didn't want to spend that much. A couple of days later, after the server merge, I searched again and found one for $9 million. Snagged it up quick! A Mandalorian flair would fly off the virtual shelves in the Cartel Market. Totally support this suggestion! :sy_bountyhunter: