allowing bound cartel items to be legacy items if they choose

Shineside

this sucks i have 3 force user who use 2 sabers i also busted my hump to buy the peace maker and vented saber + reven reborn armor all of this took me 3 2 week of game play and buying and fliping cartel item on the GTN but now i would like my my sental and marader to use one peacemaker and one vented saber buti dont want to pay yet another 300m+ for both in order to get more cartel items should ohave the option of being bound to legacy or the ability to unbind them

this sucks i have 3 force user who use 2 sabers i also busted my hump to buy the peace maker and vented saber + reven reborn armor all of this took me 3 2 week of game play and buying and fliping cartel item on the GTN but now i would like my my sental and marader to use one peacemaker and one vented saber buti dont want to pay yet another 300m+ for both in order to get more cartel items should ohave the option of being bound to legacy or the ability to unbind them

While CM weapons and armor cannot be shared between characters, you can unlock CM weapons and armor in the collections interface for a reasonable amount of CC's.

Ratajack is correct. Press Ctrl+C to open the Collections interface and navigate to the item you bound (there's a search field available once you can see items), and you'll see two little buttons on the large picture of the items. One permits your character that bound it to claim a copy, while the other, only present on items you have bound on at least one character, permits you to pay 60 to 600 cartel coins (depending on the item, see below) to unlock the item (and activate the claim button) for all other characters on your account. That is, your *whole* account, not just on this server.

Things to watch out for:

* To unlock an armour set, you must first, on one character, bind all pieces of the set. If the set is body, legs and boots, it won't unlock like this if you bind only the body, nor if you bind body and legs on one character and boots on another.

* Items that are unlocked for the current character can be claimed in unlimited quantities, BUT the claimed copies are bound to the character. It doesn't matter whether you unlocked it just for this character or the whole account.

* Bound or not, cartel market items cannot be sold to vendors and they cannot be reverse-engineered for materials.