Saber Reflect is awesome

WillLongstick

And dangerous. Third go in TFB since 2.0 and I realized Saber Reflecting the first scream coming at me is a bad idea. From my logs:

13:58:42.809 Gorthog activates Saber Reflect.

13:58:42.809 Gorthog gains Saber Reflect.

13:58:42.811 Gorthog's Saber Reflect causes 8592 threat gain on The Terror From Beyond.

13:58:44.024 Gorthog's Saber Reflect hits The Terror From Beyond for 3478 elemental damage, causing 6956 threat. (reflected)

So I generated 15548 threat by reflecting the scream, and immediately ripped of the tank who just taunted.

And Phasewalk sucks :/ (imho)

Healers would disagree. Even though it says 5% bonus. The game has it at 10% aka a healing circle jerk will go form a 1000 to 1100 obviously not 5%.

If that isn't worth while to have for two minutes I don't know what is.

Agreed. I love my saber reflect and use it frequently. :D

Got stuck under a shuttle once in Makeb (>_<) and dueled a guildie (Commando) to get him to blast me out of it. Have never defeated him before in a duel but did this time and I credit it to him eating his own Grav round/full auto's with SR. SWEET VICTORY!

Healers would disagree. Even though it says 5% bonus. The game has it at 10% aka a healing circle jerk will go form a 1000 to 1100 obviously not 5%.

If that isn't worth while to have for two minutes I don't know what is.

Then I don't think healers know what they're talking about lol. In fps it's work able, in a couple of fights in raids (mostly trash) It's work able. Beyond that it's useless. *

*Not entirely useless...just...ugh. Really? a 5% heal increase that healers won't / can't stay in, or a 5% increase to self heals...that YOU can't stay in all the time...it's a really long cast cool down, that's about it. Give me sabre reflect any day.

Edited by Hockaday

When we were fighting the lords in S&V 2 weeks ago we kept Sunder for last. At about 3% he enraged and I knew that if he casts that spell of his it will kill me instantly. All my defensive abilities were on cool-down so just as he was about to finish casting I hit Saber Reflect. I was pleasantly surprised I took no damage at all and reflected about 5k damage back to him (he died a few seconds later).

I love it and it also looks awesome if you activate it just as you jump into a group of ranged trash mobs.

Has anyone else noticed that the game will allow you to deflect an attack while saber reflect is up and not actually reflect anything?

Yeah ive seen a lot of people mention this but I haven't seen any devs say anything about it. Its just defense check going off before the reflect check.

Edited by Mallorik