Potential Bug: Does Game Think I'm Traitor When I'm Not???

AlCiao

Imperial player here, who stayed loyal to the Empire on Iokath and Ossus.

Yet, after doing the new story, I've gotten mail from Vowrawn talking about our "failure".

To me, this sounds like the kind of mail I might get if I were a traitor and sabotaging the Empire from inside (though I have yet to play that way).

I don't mind getting the wrong mail by accident: I just want to make sure the game doesn't have some kind of incorrect story flag set for me that will affect me in future story installments.

were u light side?

look at this thread: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=969867

LOL Hilarious bug, albeit troubling. Not at all relevant to me, not experiencing anything like that.

No, I'm an imperial player, loyal to the Empire.

I'm mostly darkside. I blew up the fuel lines at Mek-Sha but spared the scientist you-know-who at Meridian (for pragmatic reasons, he's useful).

Edited by AlCiao

Having the same problem on my SW, LS, loyal to Empire, never supported Republic or sabotage. Blew the ships, took Theran prisoner.

Still got a mail from Vovrawn about a failture and protecting him from Malgus' wrath. None of which actually happened.

I believe I got this same mail from him.

From all the other dialogue in game, everything with Vowrawn went according to plan but then I got the mail that said we failed there.

Hoping all it is, is just a bug that sent out the wrong letter and not something that actually affects the game going foward by thinking I made a decision I didn't make.

I was still accepted back into the Dark Council and given my name back by Acina so, I'm leaning towards everything being good.

My bounty hunter got a letter from Darth Savik in which she's annoyed because he killed the head assassin and she calls him a sith saying something about "not all sith are as pragmatic as I am", But thats not worst bug. Worst bug is Attack on Iziz will not advance to let doing anything in the defense control room stuck on enter the location.