TORHEAD is broken and sucks.

Hudson

I know I really shouldn't complain about this because the game just came out and there isn't a lot of knowledge in the database right now BUT, that's not my issue.

My problem is that the website itself is just plain busted!

I am understanding of missing information about quests, items, NPC's, ect, but to have the website mechanics not work properly just bothers me. None of the search tabs work. Buttons overlap and never connect to appropriate links. Someone please donate to the site so they can fix it!! (And yes, I already have. I am not F**king Bono.)

:::You may commence trolling now:::

Everything on the site works fine for me with no button overlaps. What browser do you use? I use the latest version of chrome.

I thought that might be the issue but I use Chome at home and IE9 at work. I get the same issue from both places on both browsers.

*Womp womp... :confused:

And Sagajin comes out of the gate with the obvious response. Kudos to you. Lets try to be constructive here. Where else are you going to find out about good fansites. Its not like there is a fansite index somewhere.

Back to the OP. I am a webdev and I frequently pass bugs onto my friends at Wowhead (also Torhead in this case.) If you can tell me where the bug is I can isolate the code for them and help them zap that bug faster than you can say "Orkin man".

And Sagajin comes out of the gate with the obvious response. Kudos to you. Lets try to be constructive here. Where else are you going to find out about good fansites. Its not like there is a fansite index somewhere.

Back to the OP. I am a webdev and I frequently pass bugs onto my friends at Wowhead (also Torhead in this case.) If you can tell me where the bug is I can isolate the code for them and help them zap that bug faster than you can say "Orkin man".

Here is a screenshot of what I am talking about. any time I click on another tab it wont switch over to the info on that tab. I am using IE9 right now.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/20/torscreenshot1.jpg/

edit:

The grey bar that holds it all together is what appears to be overlapping and interupting the tabs.

Edited by Hudson