Phantom and Spymaster gear changes

Karaiblis

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make another chest, with the same model as the old Phantom chest, and allow it to be purchased with the current Phantom chest as a "currency". Bam, fixes it for everyone and doesn't lose anyone credits/CC.

Okay and who gives me compensation for ripping out the mods?

and then money for the augmentationslot MK6 + fee for installing?

we're talking about 100k all in all^^

100k may be peanuts for a few ppl here, but i'm not willing to pay for mistakes by bioware ;)

W

Personally angry at the changes, it has completely wrecked a look I liked and to change the look I have to rip mods and augment not just the chest but also legs and boots... 300k.

Reserving final judgment until they reply with what the actual so called "fix" will be

Yeah i know right? Why so much attention on this? Would it be too much to ask the community to get engaged in demands for engine improvements faster loading times better audio and shadow FX especially on lower end systems, the fixing of old UI bugs that have returned new ui bugs silly bugs major bugs latency fixes better web to in game implementations for character transfers all automated rapid and easy. No? Oh ok then you lot best keep bashing at your keyboards about a few of these custom items then. Leave the important stuff for later i guess

And people wonder why EA isn't fixing bugs. People don't waste money gambling for bugs fixes. If people would throw money at bug fixes then EA would fix them. But looking like the other 250 Revan clones on fleet? Yeaah, that's worth $20:rolleyes:;):rolleyes:

And people wonder why EA isn't fixing bugs. People don't waste money gambling for bugs fixes. If people would throw money at bug fixes then EA would fix them. But looking like the other 250 Revan clones on fleet? Yeaah, that's worth $20:rolleyes:;):rolleyes:

Gambling for bug fixes you say? Why, I do believe there has already been a thread suggesting the very thing!

Seriously though, there was a thread about selling bug fixes in the Cash Shop. I'm sure EA would do it if they could figure out how.

Yeah i know right? Why so much attention on this? Would it be too much to ask the community to get engaged in demands for engine improvements faster loading times better audio and shadow FX especially on lower end systems, the fixing of old UI bugs that have returned new ui bugs silly bugs major bugs latency fixes better web to in game implementations for character transfers all automated rapid and easy. No? Oh ok then you lot best keep bashing at your keyboards about a few of these custom items then. Leave the important stuff for later i guess

Not everybody has the same priorities. Not to mention that certain bugs have been fixed during the last patch, though I guess those weren't on your personal priority list either.

Improved performance on LOW end systems? Uhmmm, sorry, but that's basically the result of running on a low end system. It works, but don't expect all the fireworks to come with it. Low End basically means: it runs on this system, provided you have about every fluff option disabled.

Been out of action past few days with the Sith Flu.

Was severely disapointed to log in and see the spymaster chest had turned into a Jacket with rump flaps.

Happy to see the change will be rolled back, Thankyou. Pulling my mods would have been 40k + Aug kit __k and fee loss 30k. Cred loss is a problem for me with the present appearance system. Oh if only an empty stall on the Fleet had a barbershop/ dye /modular build your own

Appearance wise for some classes not a lot of options out there, absolutely cannot stand short sleeves or tail only half skirts hanging off chest pieces, Nor the mini fridge back packs. Presently there are 2 styles of capes the warhero/ elite warhero SAGE type and the other style that accounts for 99.9% of capes in game.

I do all my gear shopping with the preview button.

Sadly Revan's armor doesnt look like my avatar's

Release the Kotor skins!

Edited by mtsr

Funniest thread on the forum 2013!

Thread timeline:

- Complaint about changes, some call it a bug, many agreed, some didn't and said it was a fix.

- Joveth comes in and says it's a mistake and will be fixed

- Some rejoice, others point out known issue

- Joveth returns and says he got wrong information and quotes, in other words, the patch notes.

- Some rejoices, many others complain that they liked the old look and bought it off GTN or spent money for cartel packs on it.

- Joveth comes back in a few times for more info, eventually Damion comes in and explains they will make a fix for this situation.

- "And it was like a thousand voices all cried out and were suddenly silenced."

- And then PVPers came in and complained why PVP balance isn't being fixed while this is.

It seems like every thread concerning bug fixes or changes always finds that same ending.. doesn't it? And it is the same for every MMO and every version of that MMO..

Man, PVPers... I love doing it,.. but the community it has is so extremely horrid..

Funniest thread on the forum 2013!

Thread timeline:

- Complaint about changes, some call it a bug, many agreed, some didn't and said it was a fix.

- Joveth comes in and says it's a mistake and will be fixed

- Some rejoice, others point out known issue

- Joveth returns and says he got wrong information and quotes, in other words, the patch notes.

- Some rejoices, many others complain that they liked the old look and bought it off GTN or spent money for cartel packs on it.

- Joveth comes back in a few times for more info, eventually Damion comes in and explains they will make a fix for this situation.

- "And it was like a thousand voices all cried out and were suddenly silenced."

- And then PVPers came in and complained why PVP balance isn't being fixed while this is.

It seems like every thread concerning bug fixes or changes always finds that same ending.. doesn't it? And it is the same for every MMO and every version of that MMO..

Man, PVPers... I love doing it,.. but the community it has is so extremely horrid..

QFT man, QFT.

My last post on this thread just to make sure I don't get sucked in.

But those who have stated that the appearance of their character matters to them more than anything (or similar statements) find a new one. It is what us big boys did when we bought the investigator's set for 1200 CC and found out it has an off-color appearance and the colors don't match up properly based on the image in the CC market. I put in in my bank, was a little upset and MOVED ON with my life... I didn't post an threads whining and complaining, I submitted a ticket, a response was given that it is a known issue, all I could ask for.

I think in my case it holds more weight then your cartel pack items which cost nothing but in-game currency. I highly doubt, many individuals bought tons of cartel packs to get those full sets, I bought tons of packs to get that throne chair, never though twice about those sets, I understand everyone is different but don't sit here and tell me someone spend $40+ for CC to buy packs for those sets when they sell for 30-100k on the GTN. If you tell me you know someone who did, that makes them dumb... stop to thinking about the conversion factor of CC to $$ and realize this person should have bought other things, sold them on the GTN then bought those sets and made off like a bandit.

Edited by Reppical

Wish I could meet the guy that designed those gawd awful shoulder pad things. I'd three stooges slap him . =P

Haha! No doubt!

If I wanted goofy shoulders and a hood, I would have bought Revan's chest which was about 10 times cheaper. Now my BH does not have the bodysuit look I wanted.

There was nothing about the chestpiece that screamed "Inquisitor" in its original state. Factor in that the Agent's ship is even called the "Phantom" and the "derp, duh, it's Inquisitor gear" rebuttal is kind of juvenile. Edited by DarthSpooky

Been out of action past few days with the Sith Flu.

Was severely disapointed to log in and see the spymaster chest had turned into a Jacket with rump flaps.

Happy to see the change will be rolled back, Thankyou. Pulling my mods would have been 40k + Aug kit __k and fee loss 30k. Cred loss is a problem for me with the present appearance system. Oh if only an empty stall on the Fleet had a barbershop/ dye /modular build your own

Appearance wise for some classes not a lot of options out there, absolutely cannot stand short sleeves or tail only half skirts hanging off chest pieces, Nor the mini fridge back packs. Presently there are 2 styles of capes the warhero/ elite warhero SAGE type and the other style that accounts for 99.9% of capes in game.

I do all my gear shopping with the preview button.

Sadly Revan's armor doesnt look like my avatar's

Release the Kotor skins!

So glad it is not being rolled back.

There was nothing about the chestpiece that screamed "Inquisitor" in its original state. Factor in that the Agent's ship is even called the "Phantom" and the "derp, duh, it's Inquisitor gear" rebuttal is kind of juvenile.

The pic on the Cartel Pack said otherwise.:D

The pic on the Cartel Pack said otherwise.:D

A lot of people never even look at the cartel packs or pay attention to them. I don't even know which one it comes in. All I know is using the preview option showed me what it'd look like on my toon, i liked it, so i bought it... I guess every time I preview something off the GTN I should go do research of every picture bioware has ever released to make sure they didn't screw something up. :rolleyes:

A lot of people never even look at the cartel packs or pay attention to them. I don't even know which one it comes in. All I know is using the preview option showed me what it'd look like on my toon, i liked it, so i bought it... I guess every time I preview something off the GTN I should go do research of every picture bioware has ever released to make sure they didn't screw something up. :rolleyes:

Well...when I made my purchase of the Cartel Pack.....It was clearly visible. In game "Preview" is not an advertisement.;)

http://www.swtor.com/buy

Right below the spot to purchase Cartel Coins....Gee a pic of what the set look liked....not very hard to find, plain as day.:D

Edited by Taorus