Stronghold Intro Cinematics

PetFish

I'd love for these to play every time I go to one of mine that I can skip if I want to or enjoy the views with all the decorations I've placed, especially the giant ones.

The only cinematic that actually does play every time are for Guild Flagships, which to me, is kinda lame since they always look the same from the outside whereas our strongholds can all look unique.

I'd love for these to play every time I go to one of mine that I can skip if I want to or enjoy the views with all the decorations I've placed, especially the giant ones.

The only cinematic that actually does play every time are for Guild Flagships, which to me, is kinda lame since they always look the same from the outside whereas our strongholds can all look unique.

Near the door to your stronghold, there's a terminal. You can use it to replay the intro cutscene to you heart's content.

The new terminals were a fantastic compromise. I'm one of those people who jumps from SH to SH as I'm decorating, so the constant cinematics were driving me crazy. I do love to activate them sometimes, to fly around my stronghold and see how it looks from above.