New class

Fappin

Currently leveling a trooper with a friend and I am currently looking for a new class to level while he is not on. The three classes I am considering are Warrior (both ACs), Inquisitor(Assassin) or Imperial Agent(Both ACs). I am just looking on peoples opinions on the class. I care for storyline, but that is not the most important or the thing I will base my choice on.

I am not looking for the most powerful class. I don't care if it is hard or faceroll easy. I am just looking for opinions on what other people think on the class to help base my decision.

Imperial Agent has a wonderful story with lots of plot twists (STAY AWAY FROM THE AGENT FORUMS AND LORE FORUMS. They will ruin it for you, even with the thread titles because people are stupid.).

SW has a strong story as well and actually involved more corrupting than the Inq, which is weird.

The Inq story was fantastic for me, but some people hate it. You start a slave, become apprentice to a mischievous younge Sith lord, then you begin to build a power base which ends up climaxing or War torn Correllia.

Imperial Agent has a wonderful story with lots of plot twists (STAY AWAY FROM THE AGENT FORUMS AND LORE FORUMS. They will ruin it for you, even with the thread titles because people are stupid.).

SW has a strong story as well and actually involved more corrupting than the Inq, which is weird.

The Inq story was fantastic for me, but some people hate it. You start a slave, become apprentice to a mischievous younge Sith lord, then you begin to build a power base which ends up climaxing or War torn Correllia.

What ACs did you go with and did you enjoy them?

I went with Operative, currently he's level 32. I have only done a few WZs with him, but from what I've experience, I don't like the healing as an Op in WZs. I rolled a sniper too for WZs only. I enjoy the Op more than the sniper in PvE though because you have to keep an eye on your procs for Tactical advantages that allow you to use your quicker heals. I can also offer healing in PvE, so I don't feel as replaceable in a group :p.

Ok, so I have one of every advanced class like I have a shadow and sorc etc...

I gotta say, out of all of them, sniper has to be my favorite, for me it was the burst, the story was kool, and the hole feel of it just seems really kool, yep.. That's what think :)

Edited by swifferdude