Is Treek and HK the same for Pub and Imp?

Kogarvandalin

For Treek, her lines do not exactly change but are rather complemented. Details that are not mentioned one side crop up on the other.

For HK-51, at a latter date...

He has a list of targets that need to be dealt with in order for him to retain his high efficiency. Depending on your faction, they change and there's also LS / DS points attached to the conversation if memory serves me right.

Before coming up with that list, he had a different one altogether, of characters with a substantial role in some of the storylines. It may make you giggle if you recognize them. :D

Edited by Darth_Wicked

For HK-51, at a latter date...

He has a list of targets that need to be dealt with in order for him to retain his high efficiency. Depending on your faction, they change and there's also LS / DS points attached to the conversation if memory serves me right.

Before coming up with that list, he had a different one altogether, of characters with a substantial role in some of the storylines. It may make you giggle if you recognize them. :D

Yeah I burst out laughing at that one, loved it. I'd like to see more stuff like that done, nods to the class stories (if not more of them altogether.)