Which blaster pistol augments do you recommend for Gunslinger (dirty fighting)?

LordNebros

The title doesn't explain which activities you're doing, as it may make a difference. (In particular, if they are available, prefer ones with lots of tertiary stats(0) if you are doing lots of level-synced or level-locked content, but not so much in no-sync content.(1))

I don't think there's anything special about augment slots in weapons compared to augment slots in other gear pieces, but I may be wrong on that.

(0) Absorb, Shield, Defense for tanks; Crit, Alacrity, Accuracy for DPS/Heal

(1) "no-sync content" means:

* Onderon and Mek-Sha

* Objective Meridian FP

* Dxun Op.

* Uprisings (unless they changed that)

* One of the "old" FPs (although I believe that's a bug)

* Warzones

The title explains really :D

Not really. It depends upon what other augments you're using and what stats you're aiming for.

But basically, if your Accuracy is at 110%, and your Alacrity is where you want it, use Critical augments. Otherwise, use what ever augments will get you to 110% Accuracy or your target Alacrity.

Overall, to balance performance and cost, I'd suggest Mk-11 slots with 276 augments.

If, like me, you sometimes switch weapons for cosmetic reasons, be sure to add the same augments to your other, usable blaster set(s) as well.

You get to augment 14 pieces and they should be considered together with the 10 Enhancements you get. (Earpiece and Implants count as Enhancements.) All of this only matters if you're doing Ops, PvP, MM Uprisings, MM Chapters (KOTFE, KOTET).

- Get Accuracy to 1590

- Get Alacrity to 1214

- Put rest into Critical