Admit it, we've all had a problem with this mission...

DarthWoad

[53] Stage 3 - Archon's Armageddon (Bonus)

Obtain an Archon Code Cylinder

50 times a day in general chat WHERE IS THIS WHAT DROPS IT. Bioware Y U NO make it more clear in the mission description?

I spent about 20 minutes trying to find the mob to kill for it.

Note: Do not take the title literally.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[53] Stage 3 - Archon's Armageddon (Bonus)

Obtain an Archon Code Cylinder

50 times a day in general chat WHERE IS THIS WHAT DROPS IT. Bioware Y U NO make it more clear in the mission description?

I spent about 20 minutes trying to find the mob to kill for it.

Note: Do not take the title literally.

LOL.. yeah.. But you have to admit. it's giving Bacon some competition in the channel. :D

Edited by Andryah

Whenever I'm not sure what to do, I read the description in the mission log. 95% of the time, it tells me exactly what I need to know.

I have to say, though, I hardly see that question being asked anymore! Lots of, 'How do I defeat the Archon?' though and I suppose the mission log won't help so much with that ;p

That is the most false statement I have seen in some time. Unless your server is dead in the head. :confused::p

Why do people on the forums keep mentioning bacon? I've never seen anyone talk about bacon in the general chat. Or about Jawas, for that matter. (Unless I'm on Tatooine.) Is this a US server thing? (I play on the Red Eclipse.)

Why do people on the forums keep mentioning bacon? I've never seen anyone talk about bacon in the general chat. Or about Jawas, for that matter. (Unless I'm on Tatooine.) Is this a US server thing? (I play on the Red Eclipse.)

I don't know about it being a U.S. thing, but it certainly pops up on The Shadowlands server.

The Jawa stuff is especially annoying. Sadly if I ignored everyone that did it I'd run out of room on the ignore list.

As far as I can tell Bacon >> Chuck Norris in general chat these days. I hear Chuck is really pissed about it too. I'm not sure when it started...and I don't pay much attention to general chat.. but whenever I do..there is Bacon this and Bacon that in general chat.

I used logic thinking to get it. The question popped up in guild chat before I was there and no one could answer it, so I was fearing for the worst.

Then I just killed some normal enemies, some strong ones and then looked for elite ones.

Got it on my first. I don't get why people are having such a hard time doing this quest. (and I didn't even read quest description. It's not different at all from other stages quests).

Edited by Sorei

Yeah im having probs as well. Cuz it sayes kill archon elites 2 get q item. And if you gonna be specifik there is only 2 mobs in that area called smthing with archon + are elites. But they dont seeme 2 drop :S

So does any elites in that area drop or only those called smthing with archon?

C'mon, you have to admit that the text describing it is misleading. It says that we have to obtain it from an elite, and as far as I can remember there were only 3 kinds of Elites in the area:

- The Isotope-5 droids

- The Hutt Drill Security droids

- Giant ranchors

Now, I'm not sure if you can get the cylinders from the ranchors, but I know I got them from the other 2. The funny thing is that I've also gotten it from silver mobs, which makes the whole 'Obtain them from Archon's Elites Forces' redundant.

I don't know about it being a U.S. thing, but it certainly pops up on The Shadowlands server.

The Jawa stuff is especially annoying. Sadly if I ignored everyone that did it I'd run out of room on the ignore list.

As far as I can tell Bacon >> Chuck Norris in general chat these days. I hear Chuck is really pissed about it too. I'm not sure when it started...and I don't pay much attention to general chat.. but whenever I do..there is Bacon this and Bacon that in general chat.

How bizarre! Well, I hope it doesn't become a thing on my server, haha. ;)

Ok well it seems like ppl having problem when reading or not reading description so i dont think the prob is ppl not reading. So heres what we gonna do. Next time someone loots the item plx post mob name and mob rank, problem solved! ;) Edited by Loxc

No it doesnt. Which is why people are asking in general. It only says elite forces or something

It tells you the exact mobs to kill to get the code thingy. I did it, I didn't know which ones to kill, I looked at the quest text is said which ones to kill, I went and killed them and got the item off the first one I killed.

The mission description tells which elites to kill. Learn to read.

The description is silly and misleading - it says that the item is dropped by Archon's Elite Forces. The elite mobs do not drop the item however. I have killed 20 of them and no drop, then I killed one level 55 strong mob "Regulator Enforcement Droid" and got it from the first kill.