Update on Ranked Warzones in Game Update 1.2

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, Bioware. Epic failure on your part. Unbelievable.

Edit to add: this reminds me very much of SWG's money grab with the NGE. You knew this was not going to go live well before this. Why are you only announcing it now?

Edited by Reek

yes why can't they just push it out all broken like so we can play? I swear we won't complain when it doesn't work right. :rolleyes:

I don't want something broken, but at the same time, I don't want to be lead on and let down a half day before it was scheduled to be launched.

Edited by monkgryphon

Well, I have two guesses to why.

1. The system for increasing and decreasing rating was not functioning properly.

2. Due to several servers have very low populations, the addition of ranked warzones would just make things not fun.

Any chance we could get information on this other path to get War Hero gear?

Bioware letting us down is becoming too consistent of a trend. No open world pvp, no ranked war zones..........but if you reroll a new character to 50, they have taken time to give candy for that chase.

The priorities of the devs seem to be different than the community.

Why is this not in the PVP thread, it would get way more views and updates from their. If your true intent is to get as much feedback as possible move this thread or stop closing the ones in the PVP forum. With that said here is what i have to say,

Why are people defending the policy and behavior. THEY HAD A Fing CONVENTION telling everyone how great something is going to be, they than made sales ($$$) on said promises, pushed the delivery back, and than indefinitley suspended the content that everyone has made investments on. Other business have been sued and gone bankrupt over sales made on false promises. IT WILL BE OUT IN MARCH, OK EARLY APRIL, OK APRIL 12TH, OK WE HAVE NO CLUE. Maybe BW will learn from this to not sell something unless you have it, or if you dont know an answer don't give one.

Also it has gone from season, to pre-season, to no season. Yes i rather have a broken pre-season instead of no season. If it means everyone gets gear way to easy than so be it. PVP should be player vs player not gear vs gear, give everyone full warhero sets when they hit 50 i don't care about that.

And maybe my Favorite quote this month

"Rest assured, that you will know ahead of time when Game Update 1.2 is going to be released. JovethGonzalez"
We had less than 3 days notice for 1.2, and less than 12 hours notice for this money siphoning move.

Beyond pathetic.

Edited by Tipkaee

I'm glad they cancelled it rather than pushed out a buggy patch.

And rather than complain about the timing, Im glad that they tried to make it work in time for the launch as long as they did, rather than give up on it.

yes why can't they just push it out all broken like so we can play? I swear we won't complain when it doesn't work right. :rolleyes:

Why not? They did if for the rest of the game? No LFG tool, no world pvp, no space pvp, broken OPs, no guild utility, no legacy features, no customizable UI.

Personally this makes me happy. Ranked is going to be horrible until they fix exploits and balance classes a bit more, and let you que for specific wz.