43 class quest

Optiris

so i just finished the class quest storyline and i'm just 43, now what? i really enjoyed the storyline, cut scenes etc... is there any more any storylines? i don't have any bread crumb quests leading me anywhere

You kind of did yourself a disservice by not doing other quests to boost your level any higher, you need level 53 min to start The Shadow of Revan storyline. So basically just go to whatever planet you like best and do some of the planet quests. But now you know you want at least 53 at around the time you finish your class story so you can jump right into the next story arc. I'm doing a dark side ish Knight right now I'm 59 like halfway through the class quest on Hoth but I've also been doing all planet quests and the exploration missions turned on.

When it's double xp you can get away with literally just doing class quest line and maybe a few heroics in each zone and by the time you hit Corellia you should be 70-75 depending on how many other quests you did. Once you hit 53 though you'll get a purple quest marker on your ship that's where you'll pick up the SoR one. I forget what level it is you get Oricon, probably the 50's also.

You kind of did yourself a disservice by not doing other quests to boost your level any higher, you need level 53 min to start The Shadow of Revan storyline. So basically just go to whatever planet you like best and do some of the planet quests. But now you know you want at least 53 at around the time you finish your class story so you can jump right into the next story arc. I'm doing a dark side ish Knight right now I'm 59 like halfway through the class quest on Hoth but I've also been doing all planet quests and the exploration missions turned on.

When it's double xp you can get away with literally just doing class quest line and maybe a few heroics in each zone and by the time you hit Corellia you should be 70-75 depending on how many other quests you did. Once you hit 53 though you'll get a purple quest marker on your ship that's where you'll pick up the SoR one. I forget what level it is you get Oricon, probably the 50's also.

Also:

* 47 for Ilum.

* 51 for Rise of the Hutt Cartel.

* 53 for Prelude to Revan in [VETERAN] (group) mode.

* 55 to be offered the [sTORY] (solo) mode for the Prelude to Revan flashpoints.

* 60 for Knights of the Fallen Empire

* ((65 for Knights of the Eternal Throne))(1)

* 70 for Jedi Under Siege (Ossus)

(1) It's no longer a "clearly accessible" jump-to point, although I've heard that you can do it by getting to 65+, starting KotFE and *immediately* switching to the beginning of KotET. I have no idea if there are any other conditions attached to this.

Totally forgot about Ilum and Makeb, I've recently went back and done Makeb on an Imp/Rep just to get a refresh of the story. But I did like Ilum I usually go there or to Oricon if I'm missing levels. But more recently I've just been doing the planet arc alongside the class quest for the most part. And a handful of the the exploration quests you see when you toggle the map to show them. I really try to get as close to 75 as possible before starting FE/ET and 300+ ish item level so the chapter boxes drop more mods I can either use for that toon or hoard them for the next alt lol.

Thanks for the information, i was told if i got a sub i could just do the main storyline but i didn't think that included the planet stories just the personal one.

The theory is that you can stay "at level" by doing the class missions and the <Story Arc> missions and nothing else.

That said, finishing the class story isn't a *race*. Take your time, smell the roses along the way, and enjoy the storytelling - it's what BioWare are best at.

This used to be a real problem back in 2.0 for non-subs, especially playing stealth classes. I remember finishing the class quest on an inquisitor at level 46 and not knowing what to do. The difference is that I wasn't only doing the class quests, I had also done every side quest AND bonus series and I still wasn't at the right level for endgame stuff. I think that's how I started doing pvp because I was looking for literally any extra sources of xp.