Legacy storage after character transfer.

Varsedar

So, as far as i know when you transfer your character the items on your legacy bank dont get shared between servers (it says so in the faq), but nowhere else it says that your tabs dont get transferred as well, some guildies said that i should have them unlocked (i unlocked till the 4th one so far), which i dont as i only have the first one...is this working as intended?

Im asking this here to see if i should make a ticket or punch my guildmates for toying with me :rak_04:

Rule of thumb is: everything you unlocked with cartel coins should be available when you transfer servers. Everything you unlocked with in-game credits must be unlocked again.

EDIT, for clarification: if you unlocked 3 Legacy cargo holds with credits and 1 tab with Cartel Coins, upon transfering servers you should have 1 additional Legacy cargo tab unlocked.

Edited by Dbohrius

Rule of thumb is: everything you unlocked with cartel coins should be available when you transfer servers. Everything you unlocked with in-game credits must be unlocked again.

EDIT, for clarification: if you unlocked 3 Legacy cargo holds with credits and 1 tab with Cartel Coins, upon transfering servers you should have 1 additional Legacy cargo tab unlocked.

This is correct.

So, as far as i know when you transfer your character the items on your legacy bank dont get shared between servers (it says so in the faq), but nowhere else it says that your tabs dont get transferred as well, some guildies said that i should have them unlocked (i unlocked till the 4th one so far), which i dont as i only have the first one...is this working as intended?

Im asking this here to see if i should make a ticket or punch my guildmates for toying with me :rak_04:

Open a ticket. that is what I had to do and eventually I got a cs rep that unlocked them for me. if you used cartel coins to unlock them or any of your strongholds, they should travel with you

Interesting. I would think anything that is an account-wide unlock would still be available, regardless of CC or Creds. :confused:

Thanks for the clarification :), sadly i unlcoked them with credits :c