WZ XP nerfed

Kophar

Is it me or XP on WZ's was nerfed by alot since patch 2.0? Cause im getting like half what i use to prior to this patch.

And yes i do have legacy WZ to max rank and yes im using XP boost.

Does anyone else notice this as well?

Well im leveling a shadow lvl 32 now and i do have rank 5 warzone xp boost and the all sources +25% xp boost as well, i do recall that prior to 2.0 i used to get around 24-28k XP at this level on wins and 14-18k on losses, atm the max i got was 21k, in average im getting XP values between 11k-18k wich is totally garbage.

In the same 10-15 mins u make a WZ u do make a quest, usually yellow qs do give you 7-8k but plus the mob kills and bonus qs and not to mention that u do also make between 1-3 qs in the same area you will get way much more than that, so honestly, i have no ideia what BW is trying to do with this.

PvP XP from what ive seen after patch 2.0 is cut in half and it makes no sense whatsoever.

Edited by Kophar

• 2 weeks later...
It is, certainly, nerfed. Even with the fastest matches I used to get 18-20k on my level 35 gunslinger. And guess what, the maximum I could see with that character after 2.0, on a long match, is 15k. If we cap 2 nodes at NC and it goes like that, with having 8 or more medals, I get 8-10k-ish XP. Have all legacy WZ boosts open btw.

Have played exactly One warzone since 2.0

Saw the XP and haven't been back again.

Had 4 toons in elite War Hero prior to 2.0

Have played exactly One warzone since 2.0

I don't think they nerfed it, and I'm only saying that because they have no reason to and they have announced things like that in patch notes, however they may have never designed it to scale past 49 or 50.

Another bug? Who knows! :(