PvP situation

JagdCorneliu

I play some PvP from time to time and I would like to say that before 2.0 when expertise wasn't such an important stat 17% bonus damage and the others were good but weren't such a big gap it was a bit frustrating to come from PvE content and not have any PvP gear and play against people in full PvP gear.

Although I did manage to beat a lot of full PvP gear with none on my side the gap was there .

The bolster buff is a very very good thing allowing PvE to come and enjoy PvP . But it needs some tunning based on gear .

Top PvP gear should be the best followed by Underworld 72 , arkanian , 69 etc .

It should still matter what Gear I have on me and based on that the bolster should give me buffs to my expertise .

Nevertheless the bolster is a good Idea and although it needs a few fixes should stay in game.

THe major problems in PvP are resolve and CC immunity . Some classes have on demand CC immunity making them overpowered while others get to be CC-ed like crazy .

THe resolve bar should work like once it becomes white after 1 second it should break all CC and grant immunity to every single type of CC be it slow root push pull stun etc .

The Knight has the most problems being a melee class and having to stay in range to deliver it's damage it is to easily CC-ed .

PvP seems kind of pointless now, I guess if I wanted a non progression style game i'd play BF3. I dinged 55 on my jugg with old level 50 war hero gear. I had 1980 expertise and 1255 bonus force damage, the only thing I changed was I added cheap purple 28 hilts/armoring to MH/OH. When I equip new pvp gear my stats go down. What's the point of gathering WZ coms? At least we had progression in the past...

The biggest issue, all these people that complained about not having good gear, yup they still suck even with the bolster system. The same old faces are at the top and the same n00bs are at the bottom. I'm all for equalization but it would be great to actually have a reason to pvp. Maybe bump the credits so I can run them over and over to gain credits?

Edited by DesmoLegacy