Galactic Command & CXP

jenjinn

Galactic Command & CXP Should be apart of the Legacy system if not Account Wide.

I think legacy is a great Idea but account wide could be pushing it then again all legacy stuff should be account wide not just server based if that was the case.

But we will always find people that don't agree to great ideas.

I think legacy is a great Idea but account wide could be pushing it then again all legacy stuff should be account wide not just server based if that was the case.

But we will always find people that don't agree to great ideas.

If galactic command and CXP were legacy wide I'd be all for it.

Galactic command is a pointless dumb system. I can't imagine how someone could think that this slavery gearing system would be a nice idea. It takes away all the fun from game. The old system was miles away better. I have 22 characters in Ebon Hawk and yesterday i spent the whole freaking day farming galactic command xp for my sage healer and after 66 lvls of command rank, she has only 3 pieces of the tier 1 set. My husband stopped playing due this terrible system, but before that he was luckier than me. He got 5 pieces of armor in 20 lvls for his slinger. I will never do the farming i did yesterday again due it was freaking boring like hell, i have a daughter to take care and can't spent the whole day in just one toon because the gearing system forces me to it, and put away all the fun I would have with another toon wich I'd be more willing to play along.

I read in Twitter that command galactic system will earn more 100 lvls... Oh god, the devs of this game become more and more stupid each day. They really want to make people stop to play and sink the game. Shame!

Edited by Mannadyr

I like the legacy idea that would be a small consolation to the ridiculous grind. I recently hit 300 GC, I can not put in words the frustration I have when I grind over 100 command levels only to get the same gear I already have, or mostly just nothing. Also what is the point of giving us Jawa Junk in GC crates when the Jawa vendors don't sell grade 10'. You all pretty much made Jawa junk obsolete by doing that.

From GC lvl 181 to 300+ I have not received a single pc of good tier specific gear that I didn't already have!!!

I really have appreciated reading other player's comments and recommendation on this and other threads regarding the current leveling/gearing system. I wish to add my two cents because I really have enjoyed playing all the SWTOR classes/story lines and leveling my toons for the last three years.

1. Current Gearing System with CXP in 5.1.2

I am extremely frustrated with the current gearing system. Like many other players, I too am weary with the amount of time (aka, the "grind") one must invest in order to earn your set bonus gear. It took me 68 CXP levels just to earn 6 of 7 pieces of Tier 1 set bonus gear (for my merc). I just reached CXP level 81 today but still can't get the final piece of gear! I know many other players that are in a similar situation like me. In contrast, I also know others who earned all 7 Tier 1 set bonus gear pieces by or before level 40. I was playing with these other players doing the same damn missions/flashpoints/ops CXP level grind and they get to tease me for my apparent bad luck. Lucky b@$t@$ds! What is going on?

2. Legacy CXP Level Shared with My Other Toons

As stated above, the gear grind is getting me down and depressed. I have 12 toons (fewer than many other dedicated players). The current CXP leveling and gearing system demands too much time for far too little reward. The prior system (pre-CXP) allowed me to better level and gear my multiple toons, which was really fun and rewarding to do. As a player, in my opinion, I would be happy and grateful to see CXP levels shared across one's legacy for all my exp level 70 characters on the same server. I desperately wish to avoid the fatigue filled grind I'm currently going through on just my one toon alone. I can't imagine let alone fathom the time I will need to invest to do the same for my other 11 toons. This game is suppose to be fun not a bu;den. The thought of having to do this for every exp lvl 70 toon really depresses me.

I like the legacy idea that would be a small consolation to the ridiculous grind. I recently hit 300 GC, I can not put in words the frustration I have when I grind over 100 command levels only to get the same gear I already have, or mostly just nothing. Also what is the point of giving us Jawa Junk in GC crates when the Jawa vendors don't sell grade 10'. You all pretty much made Jawa junk obsolete by doing that.

From GC lvl 181 to 300+ I have not received a single pc of good tier specific gear that I didn't already have!!!

I posted before I read your comments. I can't imagine your frustration with not receiving good tier specific gear (not to mention repeats of gear already received). Ugggh! This is the exact scenario I was lamenting about in my post. I'm at level 81 and frustrated .... that's nothing compared to what you've experienced thus far at CXP 300. Plus, SWTOR announced another 100 cxp levels to come. Developers, please address this. Not fun at all to play if this continues.

Edited by SenkanYamato