<Nox Imperius> World First 16 Man Nightmare Annihilation Droid

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even nightmare mode loot isn't consistent but it's all you can go on I guess. Overall people just need to be honest about the kills. I know we didn't take a picture of our Anni kill loot last night and didn't even notice the post-kill health bug till this morning but NTK was streaming our kill last night. Start harassing Bioware on 16m 8m individual achievements or a confirmation method perhaps?

Grats on your kill Millenium.

Or not post them at all as "world firsts" don't mean jack this tier lol. Its like bragging that you just beat up a special education student.

I'm a marauder and while using obsufucate does work. I suggest using it on the aoe phase and having people call for a sorcerer bubble for the single target missles. Worked like a champ for us last night. Make sure you stack on the bosses *** during aoe phase and obsufucate. Also helps if you have a sniper they have a cooldown they can use every other aoe phase that reduces raid damage by 20 %. So basically stack for aoe and use aoe heals and obsufucate and sniper cooldown. Then single missles that are one shotting you guys just make sure you call out who is targeted make sure every person takes it upon themselfs to call it out and ask for a bubble you have plenty of time to get sorcerer bubble up for this. Easy fight if done like this.

My guild is Rutilus Nex on the Twin spears server. Willing to help you on strategies anytime come see me. Currently we are 4/5 HM and 4/5 NM.

Edited by andretious

i'm a marauder and while using obsufucate does work. I suggest using it on the aoe phase and having people call for a sorcerer bubble for the single target missles. Worked like a champ for us last night. Make sure you stack on the bosses *** during aoe phase and obsufucate.

Doable without it, though assuming it continues to work and they dont change it in an upcoming patch it should make the fight significantly easier...on your healers, at least.

I'm a marauder and while using obsufucate does work. I suggest using it on the aoe phase and having people call for a sorcerer bubble for the single target missles. Worked like a champ for us last night. Make sure you stack on the bosses *** during aoe phase and obsufucate. Also helps if you have a sniper they have a cooldown they can use every other aoe phase that reduces raid damage by 20 %. So basically stack for aoe and use aoe heals and obsufucate and sniper cooldown. Then single missles that are one shotting you guys just make sure you call out who is targeted make sure every person takes it upon themselfs to call it out and ask for a bubble you have plenty of time to get sorcerer bubble up for this. Easy fight if done like this.

My guild is Rutilus Nex on the Twin spears server. Willing to help you on strategies anytime come see me. Currently we are 4/5 HM and 4/5 NM.

With a fully specced sorc bubble (by that I mean the extra 20% absorb) I still took 21k damage from the missle on NORMAL MODE 16man. Not that I'm trying to say you're wrong, I'm just saying it seems a bit unlikely that a sorc bubble alone is supposed to save you.. since it never saved me. I died like this 3 times and each time I was knocked back so I know the missile was targetted on me. =/

• 4 weeks later...
I spilled my coffee last night while doing the fabricator puzzle in 16-normal and we still beat it. I think that's a world first. I would've taken a screenshot but I had to clean off my keyboard.

But who uses two hands on their keyboard?

I spilled my coffee last night while doing the fabricator puzzle in 16-normal and we still beat it. I think that's a world first. I would've taken a screenshot but I had to clean off my keyboard.

welcome to the world first club!