Theoretika Bug?

Sammeto

People who already have the HK-51 droid should know when you get trapped into a dark room on the Theoretika questline.

My problem is that I am unable to click on the fuse to get out of the room. I follow the dulfy.net guide of the quest, and some pals haven't the same problem. Reset the phase several times, but didn't work. I know where the fuse is, I know how it looks, but I can't collect it...

So, I'm stucked at that point. Am I the only one?

It's clickable. We got stuck there for a few minutes too, until we realized you have to click on the cylinder and not on the crate. Make sure and use your flashlight.

BTW, loved this bit.

Our first peeps to go in were trapped and the air ran out in the chamber. It was like something right out of a space horror him.

Ok, i'll explain better.

I use the crate, use the console, only needed is the fuse. Of course I have used the flashlight, as I said I'm following a guide an consult my guildmates and doing everything right.

But nothing works. Reset phase several times, and I'm still unable to click on the fuse.

Ok, i'll explain better.

I use the crate, use the console, only needed is the fuse. Of course I have used the flashlight, as I said I'm following a guide an consult my guildmates and doing everything right.

But nothing works. Reset phase several times, and I'm still unable to click on the fuse.

I'm sorry if this insults your intelligence, but we need to be absolutely clear.

You are saying that you can see the fuse in the pile of junk in the corner opposite the broken door control panel, yet you cannot interact with it?

This thing, on the Dulfy guide you are using. The little cylinder:

http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/bay4securityarea4.jpg

How is it not working? Is it not brightened, showing it is usable? Does your mouse cursor not change when you pass over it? Can you "use" it but nothing happens?

I was in the same boat. After clicking the crate, you need to click it like two more times, each time it shows some text. Something along the lines of you found the console, look around for another fuse. If you only click it once it won't let you use the fuse in the corner. Try that and you should be able to remove the fuse from the junk heap and bring it to where the crate/console is. Good luck. Edited by Tordos

I was in the same boat. After clicking the crate, you need to click it like two more times, each time it shows some text. Something along the lines of you found the console, look around for another fuse. If you only click it once it won't let you use the fuse in the corner. Try that and you should be able to remove the fuse from the junk heap and bring it to where the crate/console is. Good luck.

I would think he would have tried this before running out of air, but I also think you may have solved his problem.

Sometimes we completely overlook the simplest things. I was stuck until I looked on the guide and saw that something I thought was part of a wall was a blast door.

I would think he would have tried this before running out of air, but I also think you may have solved his problem.

Sometimes we completely overlook the simplest things. I was stuck until I looked on the guide and saw that something I thought was part of a wall was a blast door.

It was my third try before I saw I had to click the console one more time to get the fuse to light up. Some of us are just slow :)

I really enjoyed the Theoretika portion of the HK line. To me it was a throwback to KOTOR and old style single-player gaming. Instead of everything being obvious and apparent, you had to figure stuff out, sometimes resulting in frustration or even death.

I didn't use any of the guides my first time through and it took me a couple hours to figure everything out. Was time well spent, really enjoyed the mood of the ship, the sub plot of the diaries, and everything else. Great job BW!!

I had this same problem. I reset the mission a couple of times then i figured out this mission requires you do things in a certain sequence. You cannot get the fuse till you have located the panel and discovered the fuse missing. You cannot locate the panel till you try the door. Click the door, then click the box, then click the panel, then click the inside of the panel, get the fuse, put the fuse in. Then you can click on the other two things in the room.

It's hard to see....I was in there with a friend and both of us were scrambling around looking for it and we BARELY found it before the time was up. The fuse is just so tiny that it is really easy to miss.

The thing that is even weirder is I did that quest by myself on another character before that and I had NO memory of that entire room, makes me think I skipped it somehow with a bug, lol.

Edited by chuixupu

• 2 months later...
I can't get the Security badge off the body on Deck 5. I easily get to deck 5, I see the body, I can use the medical droid lying with the body, but I don't get a badge off it. Every site says there's a badge on that body but not when I do it. Help please.

• 3 months later...
People who already have the HK-51 droid should know when you get trapped into a dark room on the Theoretika questline.

My problem is that I am unable to click on the fuse to get out of the room. I follow the dulfy.net guide of the quest, and some pals haven't the same problem. Reset the phase several times, but didn't work. I know where the fuse is, I know how it looks, but I can't collect it...

You must first move the box to uncover the broken fuse, then click the broken fuse AND ONLY THEN you will be able to pick up the new fuse. It's a bit stupid, but that's how it goes.

First of all, I suggest everyone interested in attaining your own HK-51 to take a look here @

SWTOR SPY

Second, to get past the bugged room which has been like that since day 1. There are steps to get past all the bugs. I have done this multiple times, and have lead others through THE THEORETIKA on multiple occasions without any issues.

To get through the room, and get what you need, please do the following:

1. Enter room. Door closes and locks. Air is thinning. You have 3 minutes of air. Dont worry about anything in the room until you get the door open OR you die.

2. Turn right. Click on crate. Crate moves to the side. See control panel that was hidden behind crate.

3. Click on control panel on wall. It says it needs a power fuse to work, to be found somewhere closeby.

NOTE: This is bugged. Please click on control panel 3 times total.It will keep saying the same thing.

4. Go to opposite corner (diagonally). Look for fuse on floor in trash debris. Click on it.

5. Go back to control panel. Click on it. Door opens.

6. Don't forget to retrieve the medical badge from the dead corpse on the floor.

7. Don't forget to retrieve the datalog in the room as well. Should be datalog # 6. If you are doing everything right.

By the way, even though this is a Heroic +2, this is similar to a story area. If you have 2 or more people in group, only 1 can advance their credit in this heroic at a time, and only that 1 person that is getting credit will have a light. So you need to stay close to each other to see. Hope this helps everyone. May The Force Be With You.

Edited by JediCounsular